What's new

SANFORD without SON (1 Viewer)

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
Since the entire series was completed, I am guessing that the DVD sets of SANFORD AND SON sold fairly well. After Redd Foxx left the series, there were two post show spinoffs, SANFORD ARMS (a horribly unfunny show) and SANFORD. SANFORD featured Redd Foxx back as Fred G. Sanford and with a new partner, Calvin. Oh, yeah, there was also an attempted spinoff during S&S, GRADY. Not that funny, either. But anyway, I was wondering if there is any information on a possible release for SANFORD?? I haven't seen it since it aired on BET several years ago but it was pretty funny as well, thanks to Redd Foxx. And it would be a nice addition to have on the shelf next to my seasons of SANFORD AND SON. Any info would be appreciated. THANKS!!

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
And I forgot about GRADY!!! It would be a nice addition to the other Sanford material. I believe that Redd Foxx actually appeared in one or two episodes of GRADY, making it even more attractive to SANFORD AND SON fans!!

handley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
I'd buy any of them in a heartbeat. "Sanford" is one of my all-time faves!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks