What's new

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) (1 Viewer)

Should Rogue One have the usual Star Wars crawl?

• Yes

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
My A-list movie today was Rogue One in IMAX, which looked and sounded fantastic. The movie was even better than I remembered it, with from my pov only a few very small flaws, including that maybe the CGI Tarkin could have been better.

Loved the extended preview before the movie of the new show Andor, which looks great.
Just got back myself and pretty much agree with everything you said. Cheers:)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Good way to get shot tho

I was thinking the same thing.

I am not sure where that was filmed. If it was one of those conventions, then probably a safe place. But, suddenly pulling out guns is absolutely a good way to get shot by police or anyone who doesn't know what the F is going on.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
It says Star Wars Celebration everywhere!!! It's inside the hall of Star Wars Celebration. And it's old, everyone has seen this!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
My first thought was "what a bunch of dorks."

And then I immediately became jealous, wishing I was one of them, doing the reenactment.

An on a somewhat serious note, as someone who has coordinated with PD to do active shooter training in the workplace, the fact that it was in a convention center clearly celebrating Star Wars, and the people were all coordinated and in full convention garb, and was likely done with the knowledge of those in charge of the event, I'm going to say there was a near-zero chance that someone would have called the police thinking that was an actual active shooter event.

I'd be more concerned if a friend's child took my Transformers Masterpiece Megatron out into the street. Not in this form:
reduced-image_14840_106.jpg

But in this form:
111274.jpg

To think kids in the 80s (of which I was one) had the original version and ran around outside with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks