What's new

reputable online dealer? (1 Viewer)

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I'm not really sure which topic area this falls under (or if it even belongs in this forum), but in addition to being a home theater junkie, I like to listen to good tunes in my car (like many of you, I'm sure). Recently, my 3 year-old Pioneer Premier stopped playing CD's and I'd like to upgrade to an Alpine that will play discs encoded in MP3 format. I'd like to know if any of you know of any reputable online dealers of car audio products. I've already checked out crazyeddie.com and although they offer some great prices on their product (both home and car), they have a very limited selection of Alpine. Any info would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Scott, check www.crutchfield.com . Crutchfield has an excellent selection of car audio products. Their prices may not be the best, but they have a lot of products to choose from. Plus, their web site is very informative. Also, Best Buy, Circuit City, and Tweeter stores have a good selection of car audio products, so it may be worthwhile to check their web sites.

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
I bought my Pioneer CD/MP3 car player from Soundpros.com It's hard to beat their prices & Scott & Gary are the best to deal with. I get all my equipment from them.
www.soundpros.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks