What's new

International The Horrible Dr. Hichcock on Limited Edition Radiance Bluray (1 Viewer)

johnmcmasters

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John McMasters
Radiance has announced a new "restored" limited edition of "The Horrible Dr. Hichcock". It looks from the outside like a great release.

I'm not sure I have any other Radiance editions? I have always adored this film and have multiple versions on import DVDs. Plus the semi-sequel but not really a sequal, "The Ghost."

Is this likely to be a decent release -- just asking since I don't have any other Radiance editions. I've preordered based on my love of the film. Wonder if they'll get around to "The Ghost."

With apologies if discussed elsewhere -- I did a search but you never know.

Sa5150

Second Unit
Real Name
steve
Radiance has announced a new "restored" limited edition of "The Horrible Dr. Hichcock". It looks from the outside like a great release.

I'm not sure I have any other Radiance editions? I have always adored this film and have multiple versions on import DVDs. Plus the semi-sequel but not really a sequal, "The Ghost."

Is this likely to be a decent release -- just asking since I don't have any other Radiance editions. I've preordered based on my love of the film. Wonder if they'll get around to "The Ghost."

With apologies if discussed elsewhere -- I did a search but you never know.
The Ghost would be amazing as well . I'm getting the Radiance . No one in the USA is stocking it with one sight saying there is a USA version coming from another label . Even so the extras on this are well worth it and Radiance does top quality work from another disc I have from them .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks