What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Public Defender Season One coming soon (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

howard1908

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
howard hughes
I dont think anybody has btought up the fact that both public defender and blondie are hal roach shows, i think its coincidental, but it could mean that classicflix means to release more hal roach shows like, at least the public domain ones, like racket squad, stu Erwin show, maybe finish my little margie.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
When Joe Fusco died a couple of decades ago, all of the shows he controlled, which was basically the Official Films library, kind of got bounced around place to place with no one really being able to do much with them. The collection seems to be intact and when International Creative Exchange had the shows they actually remastered them. That's why shows liked Decoy have looked good and not like beat up 16mm prints.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Cover art looks good, hopefully there are enough sales to justify the rest of the series and more shows like it.

Yes! That 2nd season has a Christmas episode, so I’d love to see it get a release.

Gary “solid little series with so many of my favorite actors and actresses of the era” O.

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
Surprised, no mention, here, of Season 2 of PUBLIC DEFENDER being released this month!

This is down to the wire but classicflix.com has a sale ending on Aug. 31st.

PUBLIC DEFENDER S1 is $19.98 and S2 is $39.99. S2 has 43 episodes, S1- 26 episodes. The flat $2.99 shipping is slow. My order took eleven days to reach me.

PD_cover_600_adj_colorjpg.jpg

CFS-004_Public_Defender_-_The_Official_Second_Season_DVD_800.jpg

At $17.98, each, it would be a good time to pick up BLONDIE and IT'S ABOUT TIME, if you are interested.
Blondie_DVD_cover_FNL_fix_800.jpg

IAT_Cover_Web_3.jpg

Just for fun-- Reed Hadley's cameo as Captain Braddock from RACKET SQUAD on OZZIE & HARRIET. Hadley appears at the 16 min mark on this edited episode upload.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks