What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: The Lincoln Lawyer: Season One (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
lincoln.png

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Working from home takes a new spin when “The Lincoln Lawyer” Season 1 arrives on Blu-ray™ on August 15 from Lionsgate. “The Lincoln Lawyer” Season 1 stars Manuel Garcia-Rulfo (The Magnificent Seven), and features Neve Campbell (Scream film franchise), Becki Newton (TV’s “Ugly Betty”), Angus Sampson (Mad Max: Fury Road), and Jazz Raycole (TV’s “Insatiable). “The Lincoln Lawyer” Season 1 will be available on Blu-ray™ exclusively at Amazon.com for the suggested retail price of $24.99.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
Need a lawyer? Call Mickey Haller. He’s quick, sharp, and owns the courtroom like Michael Jordan owned the basketball court. Haller (Manuel Garcia-Rulfo) runs his law practice out of his Lincoln, and he’s ready to hit the gas again after being sidelined by personal issues. After inheriting an acquaintance’s law practice, Haller finds himself with a batch of new cases, including a significant murder trial he must hastily prepare to defend. Moving swiftly through the city of Los Angeles, he takes case after case while balancing a private life that includes being the father of a teenager and having two ex-wives – one who works with him, the other the city’s Deputy District Attorney. It’s a bumpy road, but if there’s anyone who can navigate it smoothly, it’s Mickey Haller.

CAST
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo The Magnificent Seven, Murder on the Orient Express, Widows
Neve Campbell Scream franchise, TV’s “House of Cards,” Wild Things
Becki Newton TV’s “Ugly Betty,” “Divorce,” “How I Met Your Mother”
Angus Sampson Mad Max: Fury Road, TV’s “Fargo,” Where the Wild Things Are
Jazz Raycole TV’s “Jericho,” “My Wife and Kids,” “The Quad”
Christopher Gorham TV’s “Insatiable,” “Covert Affairs,” “Ugly Betty”

BONUS FEATURES
  • Blooper Reel
PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production: 2022
Title Copyright:
The Lincoln Lawyer © 2022 A+E Studios, Inc. Artwork courtesy of Netflix Media, LLC. Design © 2023 A&E Television Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved. A+E Studios is a trademark of A&E Television Networks, LLC. Distributed by LIONSGATE® under license from A+E Networks.
Type: New Release
Rating: TV-MA
Genre: Drama, Crime
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: English SDH
Run Time: 499 Minutes (10 episodes)
Blu-ray Format: 16x9 (2.00:1) Presentation
Blu-ray Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio™

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I love this incarnation of the Lincoln Lawyer. I'm in the midst of watching it for the third time on Netflix, so this release is very good news indeed.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I love this incarnation of the Lincoln Lawyer. I'm in the midst of watching it for the third time on Netflix, so this release is very good news indeed.

Third time?!

I am looking for a new series to watch. If it's THAT good, then I think you just sold me, Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks