What's new

Please help me with my subwoofer dilemma (1 Viewer)

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie and this is my first post so please bear with me if I'm slightly HTF-challenged.

I know most people despise craigslist.com for some reason or other, but I am living proof that some of the best deals come from craigslist. Last week I bought a pair of B&W DM-601 S2 along with a Paradigm PS-1000 sub (don't know series for sure, but I think it's series 2) for $215 delivered to my door. The speakers and sub are about 6-7 on Audiogon scale so I feel like I got the deal of my life here. However, now I have a true dilemma (for me at least).

The Paradigm PS-1000 is amazing, but I also just got a Miller & Kreisel v-75 II sub off of ebay last week. In my living room, I currently have a Klipsch KSW-15 that has been serving it's duty. So now I have 3 subwoofers that all sound good for my needs, but 1 must go. I'm looking to keep one for the living room and one for the bedroom.

I'm just completely stuck as to which two I should keep and where to use each one. I've auditioned every one in each room and while the Klipsch is slightly worse with music, I still like it.

What should I do? :eek:

Thanks.

Mjorgensen

Grip
Real Name
Mark Jorgensen
I would dump the M&K, I never did like the sound of there subs, or speakers for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks