What's new

Paradigm price increase (1 Viewer)

Levesque

Supporting Actor
I own a full Signature set-up: a pair of S8, a C5 for center and 2 pair of S2 for surrounds and back centers.

They are well worth the price difference over the Reference set-up. I did upgrade from Studio-100, CC-570, 40's and 20's.

The price they quote are far from the real prices. I paid ALOT less then the MSRP. I can't post the price I've paid, but let's say it's ALOT less then MSRP.

Paired with Bryston amps, the Signature are the most transparent speakers I have ever heard. They can easily compete with speakers costing 2 or 3 times what I've paid for.

The C5 is the best speaker of the Signature line. It can go full-range without any problems. Like a Studio-100 on the side! No sibilance at all. Woman's voices particularly are so clean and crisp it's like they are in the room.

I really recommand the Signature serie. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks