What's new

Paradigm or PSB? (1 Viewer)

Mark Guidry

Stunt Coordinator
I would suggest that you try to listen to them side buy side if possible. I was in the same boat sorta with my current system (first real one). I was looking at the Paradigm and the B&W's. I picked the B&W's (602 front, 601 rear, and the center CC6 i think) over the paradigm because I like the sound of them better...the highs were better to me on the B&W's. As for the sub the person that helped me told me that you dont need to match the sub with the rest so I did get the paradigm PW2200 because it was cheeper than a comparabul B&W sub...let me tell you I love the sub and the B&W's!! They are my first real HT set up...other than the circut city run of the mill stuff.

You must listen to them and see what you like...because the way some of us like music may be different than the way you like it! I think eather will make you happy!

SteveEdwards

Agent
Oops, sorry, Marc, you're right. They're from Maryland. I still stand by the Canadian companies all having the same technology. They may sound different because they have different sonic goals- but all their designs come from the same research.

Rob Michaw

Stunt Coordinator
Paul -

Yep...A&B. And no...not blemished items or opened stock. brand new. The deals are there for the taking, but you have to have the right sales person.

Kerry -

I would take the drive up here to look for picking up your PSBs. I am quite sure your "deal" in Canada PLUS your American $ will get you very favorable results with your pocketbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks