What's new

New member from Johor Malaysia (1 Viewer)

SaladinNagasawa

Auditioning
Real Name
Salahuddin Nagasawa
Hi Good Day My Name is Saladin. I am the owner of Duette Signature and Apogee Stage. My Personal opinion, they are the best sounding speakers in the World.
When I play audio the Subwoofer are always off.
I have many other High End Speakers over the years and not even one come close to Apogee. A friend walk pass my Hi-Fi room believing a live performance. The singer is in the room!
My Amplification are Krell 300S and AR Reference 3. Driving the Duette with Krell KS300S. BAT VK500 and BAT 3 driving the Stage. All my cables are Nordost SPM, Audio Quest etc. Subwoofer are Paradigm Signature Sub, SVS and Sunfire True Sub. Using CEC CD Transport and Audio Note DAC 4 Signature.
Coming to question. To simplify my AV system in my Bedroom I bought a used Marantz SR5003 with Infinity infinitesimal as front speakers, Hivi Center speakers with ribbon tweeter and Infinitesimal as rear speakers. My problem is I cannot get the HDMI to work from PC HP Z600 to SR5003 to TV. PC direct to TV work. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks