What's new

Oh Great.. another terrible dvdcover from MGM! (1 Viewer)

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
The name did not ring a bell, so I clicked on your site. Seeing some of those old Superman 2 shots really makes me wish that Warner would give it the special treatment as they did with Superman 1. I always remember liking the second one more as a kid.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Jack is famous for playing Non the big childlike phantom zone villain.. there was alot of problems making superman 2 including the firing of richard donner.. you can see the extra footage on the tv versions.

JACOB

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I really don't know WTF is wrong with MGM. With rare exception their cover art is absolutely attrocious.

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
Matthew,

I know. I don't know why these people are getting so bent out of shape.

Guys, know the facts before you criticize something. Honestly, this cover looks BETTER than the old Media Home Video artwork.

MGM keeps the original artwork more times than not. Look at Invasion U.S.A. with Chuck Norris. It's artwork even shows the WTC, and that DVD came out a month or two after 9-11. MGM has been guilty of creating bad artwork, but honestly, this isn't nearly as bad as others. And like Matt said, it's the theatrical artwork and the Media Home Video artwork. If it's crappy, blame them, not MGM.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
its not the theatre poster.. you saw a much better pciture of Jack's face in the bacground..

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks