New Svs speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Steve_Drake, May 23, 2006.

1. Steve_Drake

Steve_Drake Stunt Coordinator

Is anyone else excited about the up and coming svs tower speakers? I have been wanting to replace my Paradigm performance set up for a while now, and have just been holding out to see what is coming out. Hopefully they will run some sort of package deal where someone could get a discount on one of the medium priced subs as well.

2. Chris Grillo

Chris Grillo Stunt Coordinator

I am! I have some old Pioneers Fronts and the rest of my system is Boston and SVS. I have been waiting ever since the bookshelves came out! Come on svs I need to spend money!! LOL :-}

3. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

I am the proud owner of the SBS-01 system and let me tell you, I am very very happy with the set up. I love the way they sound and am getting ready to compliment them with an SVS subwoofer. But to answer your question, I am extremely excited about the towers coming out from SVS. I just talked to Eric yesterday at SVS and he got me even more pumped up about them. I am going to upgrade to the towers when they come out and move my SBS-01 system upstairs to my listening/entertainment room. SVS just earned a life long customer with exceptional dollar to performance of their products and their stellar customer service. Keep up the good work SVS! Can't wait for those towers!