What's new

new iPod (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I have a 10G 3rd gen and haven't even broke 6 gigabytes of music yet! :b

I can't imagine what the "rumored" color screen would be for. The black & white text isn't exactly something that screams for 32-bit graphics.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale

More games and other battery wasting stuff would be my guess.

I wonder if this new generation will get me a good price drop on the 15 gig model?

Ted Kontos

Stunt Coordinator
According to ipodlounge, the 15 gig model is going away. The 20 gig is dropping to $299 and the 40 gig is dropping to $399.

Ted K.

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
Right now, the 15 gig is about the same price as the Mini, and in many locations the Mini is sold out.

Wow, that's pretty weird, since I have about 9 GB's on my Ipod right now (15GB), even though I have about 15GB of music in my collection, and that is only with about 1/10th of my CD's ripped. And this isn't even including the 1000's of LP's I have yet to rip. Maybe I should be in the market for a new Ipod
;)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
HP is also coming out with their iPod around September so it might be best to wait a couple of months to see how that and the 60GB versions stack up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks