What's new

My Signature (1 Viewer)

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Being a hetero male, my first thought re: your sig would have been: 'WTF does that mean?' We straights tend to be clueless when it comes to stuff like that. Now if it had said 'Liberace is mine' I might have figured it out.
wink.gif
Oops. bad example, he's dead. How about 'Elton John is mine.'

Oh, I see that I missed your original sig, Marcus, but whatever it was, the new one is very ambiguous. BTW, the pejorative use of the word 'gay' is repulsive to me. It smacks of ignorance and intolerance.

And Garrett, that link is frightening.

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
You know this whole time I never clicked on Garrett's link and now that I have I must take back my last statement!
quote:I've felt nothing but respect in this thread so I thank everyone who replied with something either constructive or supportive. Thanks

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Yup. If Garrett believes it, no further comment is necessary. If he thinks it's funny, none will suffice.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
quote:Seems like a nice balance of getting the point across, but not so blatant to provoke the wrath of the predjudiced.

You should provoke the wrath of the prejudiced anyway and anytime you can.

Fuck'em
biggrin.gif

--

H

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Correction. You should become wrathful wherever there is prejudice. You'll then find that narrow-minded cowards who instigate that BS will cower in fear.

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
quote:You should provoke the wrath of the prejudiced anyway and anytime you can.

Fuck'emThat doesn't work in these forums for I have posted in the Star Wars thread before!
frown.gif

quote:Correction. You should become wrathful wherever there is prejudice. You'll then find that narrow-minded cowards who instigate that BS will cower in fear.
thumbsup.gif

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
More to the point, does Shyne have the same sexual proclivities? Or are you just pining for a love that can never be? I think Portia de Rossi is rather attractive and talented, but I understand that she's not interested in penis so I don't spend any time fantasizing about marrying her.

I'd always thought that the .sig was a reference to a film or TV show that I hadn't seen. Now that you've clarified it, it still doesn't scream "I'm super, thanks for asking!" unless someone's read this thread.

Brad

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
quote:"I suggest the less ambiguous tag line "Hot 4 Shyne""

Everyone look at it now!

Much better.
thumbsup.gif

quote:That link of yours is appalling. I recognized it as a D&D joke, but I didn't know why.

You don't know why you recognised the D&D joke? Probbaly had something to do with level 8 clerics.
biggrin.gif

quote:Yup. If Garrett believes it, no further comment is necessary. If he thinks it's funny, none will suffice.

Yes, my attempt was humor. Although Chick's intent was serious when he did the original work (see new improved sig-link), most people with an I.Q. higher than that of a common salt-shaker will recognise that he is nuttier'n squirrel poop and his "cartoon" makes as much sense at a football bat.

So therfor my sig line is meant to be funny to people who understand that Chick is off his rocker, however, I suppose it would make people who believe that crap think I am actually a cult member or something. of course said people probably also think the internet is satanic so I'm no too worried about getting much flac on this board.

Please notify me if I need to clarify further.

biggrin.gif

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
quote:More to the point, does Shyne have the same sexual proclivities? Not that anyone knows publicly.
biggrin.gif

quote:Or are you just pining for a love that can never be?Never be unless there's something I don't know yet down the yellow brick road of life!

quote: I think Portia de Rossi is rather attractive and talented, but I understand that she's not interested in penis so I don't spend any time fantasizing about marrying her.Didn't know she was gay...learn something new everyday.
wink.gif

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Marcus, I agree with Ted, you are nowhere near the line with that sig. Now if you had a teddy bear in a superhero costume or something, I'd say you were going a bit too far.
wink.gif

Regards,

Joe

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Bummer about Portia. What a waste! Though I'm sure it's not wasted on some lucky gal.

Thanks for clarifying, Garrett.
smile.gif

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
One day someone will do a search with the word "gay" and stumble upon this thread and I will have a totally different signature and that someone won't really be able to make heads or tails with this thread.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
quote:Marcus, I agree with Ted, you are nowhere near the line with that sig. Now if you had a teddy bear in a superhero costume or something, I'd say you were going a bit too far.

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
Before anyone here accuses me of excessive thread bumping: this time it’s personal. My Scarface ideal is the biggest Homophobe on God’s green earth. I read one of the most disheartening interviewS with him still in prison. By the way, for those who care actor Mark Wahlberg is co-producing and or may direct a Bio-documentary on Shyne.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
quote:Before anyone here accuses me of excessive thread bumping: this time it’s personal. My Scarface ideal is the biggest Homophobe on God’s green earth.

1- Most rappers are.

2- The guy is in jail. You find him attractive, surely others in there have made him know in no uncertain terms or manner that they also do. Chances are he didn't appreciate it, what with the whole not having had a say and all.

--

H

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
quote:1- Most rappers are.

2- The guy is in jail. You find him attractive, surely others in there have made him know in no uncertain terms or manner that they also do. Chances are he didn't appreciate it, what with the whole not having had a say and all.
Yes, but this is still disappointing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks