What's new

My Signature (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Use [ c] and [ /c] (just take out the space after the open brackets that I had to add to display the syntax)

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
I don't get
"husband material" underneath the pic.

Does this mean your available as a husband? You wanna get married? You are a husband and proud of it?

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
[c]That’s isn’t me. That’s currently imprisoned rapper SHYNE. My signature is a screen caption of him from his most recent on-camera interview with MTV News. The bold lettering underneath his image: suggest a great deal of innuendo.[/c]

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
[c]No! He's "Husband Material" for me. I want him for a "Husband"! I don’t care if gay marriage isn’t legal here. It’s legal in Amsterdam. And I always wanted to pull a Tina Turner and move to Europe and develop faux accent with a newly found European social sensibility. [/c]

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Simply Nick, Marcus is gay, and wants a comment from the users here as to weather his sig screams that fact.

I suggest this thread be locked as it is likely soon going to attract the wrong kind of conversation.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Sad thing is this is the only board I visit that has openly gay members. Most of the other boards use it as a derogatory term. :frowning:

Why was Shyne thrown in the clink anyway?

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
A few thoughts -
1) No, I wouldn't have guessed the author was gay. I usually just look at signatures for humor, and if I don't find any I move on. If I spent any extra time thinking about it I might have thought the signature was taking a shot at the the guy for being in jail and having limited options. So you'll have to do better if you're trying to inform the clueless.

2) Regarding:
Why should someone's sexual preference be a natural discussion point in a genal message board? I don't usually write "Love the Mean Street release. I'm heterosexual, prefer brunettes. What did you think of Godfellas?". To be clear, I'm not criticizing this thread; I am criticizing the idea that sexual preference should be a subtext to all activities.

3) And finally, Marcus, why in the heck would you be fantasizing over someone in jail - for murder no less!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Since it was brought up, I suggest not centering your text. It's difficult to read.

I assumed the guy in the photo was an unknown superhero about unleash his devastating eye-rays. (I had no idea who he was. Figured it was Marcus himself, advertising his availability) :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
1. From the responses, obviously the sig has no clear message. That's good or bad depending on what you're shooting for. Like DaveF, I thought it was a pic of Marcus advertising his single-ness. :)

2. I agree with Al. You can do better than a convicted felon, Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks