What's new

My Completed Home Theater Project... (pic's) (1 Viewer)

king

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Arvi

The paint is from the Benjamin Moore collection. Color code was posted in one of the earlier threads in this post. Looks much nicer in person. The pics I took have a lot of light projected on to the walls...

johnathan

Stunt Coordinator
King you have done a wonderful job on your theater. With the Pearl I am sure you could get another row of seating in. Have you ever thought about that or does 4 cover you ? I am about 90% complete with my den to HT conversion and squeezed 2 rows in 16' 6" room ha ha. Looks beautiful ! Johnathan

king

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Arvi

I thought about two rows of seats, but there were several reasons I decided against it...

I would not be able to open the rear french doors, This would permamently 'close' the room. (Right now I can open doors on both sides and create an open concept.) I would have to build a riser for the second row & install carpeting, and I would have to spend another $4000 for an extra 4 seats. We have a family room upstairs for guests and hardly ever have more than 4 people in the theater. The one time we did, a few cushions on the floor did the trick.

I am absolutely amazed with the Pearl though. Couldn't ask for anything more...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks