What's new

MGM Announces Robocop SE 6/8 (1 Viewer)

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
*I* sure didn't know that...until I checked on the director of ESB I must admit I had never even heard of Kershner. I guess this puts a different perspective on Robocop 2.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
RoboCop 2 is as good as the original in my opinion. Not better, but definitely up to the level. It retains the feel of the original. The third one I've seen partially on TV and it looked like blah. For $18.58 (according to currency converter at xe.com) this is like a 3-disc SE of Robocop. Nice.

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
"Star Trek II" was a better film than the original with a different director. But I guess that can be considered a franchise film instead of a direct continuation.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
they didnt say-but would the ROBOCOP disc have to be a brand new transfer because of the added few seconds? My guess is yes...but......

$18.50 from dvdsoon.ca

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't think so.. I'd have just telecined the unrated director's cut footage and digitally pieced it together. It'd save a lot of time, and effort.

Good to hear that the sound has been improved considerably on Robocop though. The filtering of the track was horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks