What's new

Metroid Fusion Help! (1 Viewer)

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
I am stuck. I just got yelled at for blowing up the Metroid labs by the computer. The computer just told me that there are 10 SA-X clones after me... and I am 5 minutes into the mission when I've exhausted all my options.

The furthest I can go is to this room with a locked security door that has these creatures enclosed in the floor beneath me. Another curious place is where you shoot a super missle to enter a chamber with screw attack barriers in the floor. I have no idea what to do. I am stuck.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I was stuck for a while there, and found the solution by dumb luck. You can open the security door, but you have to kill one of the gold pirates. Kill the guys in the floor and let the X reform. The gold pirates can be killed though, and doing so will open the door.

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
Man, I thought of that. But then, after trying, I found I couldn't beat the gold pirate with missles, wave beam, or super bombs... as far as I can remember. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but I swear I tried those ways... but obviously this must be the way. I'll give it a shot again. What works against these guys? They seem immune. Thanks for the info.

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, I got it. You gotta jump behind him to harm him. I thought I had tried everything. I guess you can never try EVERYTHING!

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I hated those Gold Guys. It seemed like it took far too much energy to beat just one of them. Ugh.

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks