What's new

Mech Assault Group Play tonight 10 PM EST (1 Viewer)

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
I was experimenting with the Raven and Crovus last night. I wish they packed more firepower, but it sure was nice to be able dart in there and get the stash after a mech blew up!

On another note, I had two different games where we were in the lobby waiting and I could only see 7 people but everybody else could see eight. One time it was Mytzlplk (sp?) and the other time it was Bassamassa (also sp?) that was the person that I could not see. Each time when the host started the game, that person got dropped. Any theories on that or was it just a coincidence?

Chad

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Man, everytime I tried a small mech, all the other small mechs ganged up to destroy me :D Is there no honor amongst the little people? :D

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
On another note, I had two different games where we were in the lobby waiting and I could only see 7 people but everybody else could see eight. One time it was Mytzlplk (sp?) and the other time it was Bassamassa (also sp?)
Same here, Redeye, I couldn't see you, either. We'll try again another time.:frowning:

Romar Armas

Second Unit
Have you guys downloaded the latest Xbox Live patch??

Just don't put any games in and when in the Dashboard, go to Xbox Live and it should auto-download. I did that last night.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I know a few people last night had a problem. i thought it might be my hosting but everyone else was able to get into my games, and the other games hosted by calvin and the others. cant wait for Wed tourney :)

capt

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Last night was fun. I liked mixing up the teams, as it added to the challenge. Team Taco was becoming a little too dominant. I think other people have stepped up their level of play, though. Should be fun to see who gets second place Wed. night...

All trash talking aside, it's been fun playing with you guys. I have been playing way more than I should be...

Although I never want to play with Toxic Cobra again. I don't think anyone can be more annoying. What was up with calling me out in that one game? I mean, I think I am respectable...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah as we get Group play going a lot of us will get back into the flow. I havent played great since i got back from vacation. havent had a chance to practice like i did before. I will for the tourey though :)

capt

Romar Armas

Second Unit
Hahaha, that Toxic Cobra was hilarious. Annoying but he's got some skill though. I wouldn't want him on my team again. lol.

After playing with you guys, I'm starting up campaign mode to prepare myself for next time. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks