What's new

Mech Assault 4 Man Team Tourney- Wed March 12th at 10 PM EST (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
For those who do not know yet, next Wed we are having a Mech Assault 4 man team tournament. You get to pick your own teams. Only sign up if you will be there. Discuss making your team and post your teams in this thread. I will keep a eye on here for signups. So far the teams signed up are

Team 1:Team Chaos, AKA Fellowship of the Mech

CaptDS9E, Bassmassa, Union Carbine and Frolich

Team 2:Team Discovery Channel

MrDarthVader,HighPriest, Mr Chicken, Nightwing

Team 3:Team Taco

isyoox,A Clan of One, Scar, and MXYZPTLK

Team 4:Posion Jam's Team

Poison Jam, Orpheus, The Bard, 1 Red Eye 52

Team 5: The Crew De Luv

Jubjub, Potempkin, Magness,and Player Luv

The rules for the tournament will be posted on our league site monday as i get our site back up to date again. Everything will depend on how many teams we get. We may instead of being single elimination have each team face each other once, the top teams face each other and so on. Like i said it still has to be worked out

capt

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
We may instead of being single elimination have each team face each other once, the top teams face each other and so on.
The round robin format sounds like the best to me. But then again, why play more games just to delay the inevitable Fellowship victory? It must the compasstionate side of us.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yea im thinking about the Round Robin. If we have a even ammount of teams it will be easy. Odd ammount not so easy.

Capt

Jeffrey Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
jubjub75 would like to throw his hat into the ring, if a team would like to take him. I haven't played lately, as I've been swamped, but last time was a blast.

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
I might be out of town next week, but if I am here I would be very interested in joining. Put me as tentative on PJ's team.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
From the other thread, I think that David Broome (The Bard) and myself will round out Poison Jam's squad. It sounded like he had a Timberwolf wielding friend who'd want to get in on the action if one of us couldn't.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok cool so we have a 4th team now. Good that its even . Hopefully we will get at least 2 more teams

capt

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Joey,

I wish that I could join you but my DSL is down with no relief in sight. :frowning:

Glenn

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Okay, great. We'd be happy to have Sherbz, he was a tough competitor in our most recent group play. We need to work on our team name though...

I suppose banning Pussymobiles would be too much to ask? :)

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately, it turns out I won't be able to make the tournament. Count me out this round, but I will be back for the next tournament we have.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Sorry but the Madcat will not be banned. If i banned that Id have to ban the Rag because thats the one i hate the most :) Maybe a limit per team i will do. Ill think about it while i make up the tourney rules

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
The 1 of each limit will probably be ok. I already know which of my teammates will play madcat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks