What's new

Mech Assault Group Play tonight 10 PM EST (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well tonight is our group play night at 10 PM EST. Things are going to be very intresting. Next Wednesday starting at 9 PM EST we are going to try and hold a 4 player team tournament where you can pick your own teams. To make it easier if you have a friend you would like to play on your team that is fine. So tonight is kind of a see people play and start forming teams. I will make a thread tonight to discuss team making

I know a few teams are already formed or being formed

isyoox,A Clan of One, Scar, and MXYZPTLK

Team Discovery Channel-MrDarthVader,HighPriest, Future Void, Nightwing

Last but not least Team Chaos, AKA Fellowship of the Mech, AKA The Feared

CaptDS9E, Bassmassa, Union Carbine and Frolich

Capt

James St

Supporting Actor
Joey, I got your invite last night but I let my friend borrow MA so I couldn't join you guys.

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
It was fun playing last night. At least I felt competitive compared to last week when I got clocked. Sorry about the last game last night. For some reason my XBOX dropped me right when the game started. See you tonight.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Joey, sounds good! MXYZPTLK, isyoox and I have been trading team members between makismc, Ring Wraithe and A CLAN OF ONE. Any combination of the above would be honored to play against the all mighty power that is Team Chaos!:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

isyoox, does this mean we need to come up with a catchy name? Has Team Taco been overused?

See you gentlemen (and Bassmassa) tonight!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Okay, it's gonna be Me (MrDarthVader), Romier S (Futurevoid), and Jeff Kleist (High Priest)... but we need one more person. Anyone still a single Cap? :D

Gotta charge up the PussyMobile for next week ;)

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
See you gentlemen (and Bassmassa) tonight!
That's right, I'm no gentleman, just a lean, mean MechAssault machine. I'm glad to see my personality has caught on, which is also represneted by the fierce fisherman in my sig (thanks to Jay).

I'll see you all tonight, but maybe closer to 11:00 Eastern time. Save some Scar for me.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Hank_P

Second Unit
I just bought the game on Saturday. I've had a chance to play about two hours or so and I'd like to be on someone's team. I could at least be a target or something. I'll try and get out there tonight with you guys, I'll be the one named Mr Chicken.

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I hope to make it on, but tonight is basketball night. My gut is big enough now, and if I started skipping basketball night for Mech Assault night, I think my heart would attack me :)

Maybe I can pile in late. And if someone needs an extra player on their team who is good at being 'bait' let me know :)

Oh,and Hank, are you a different Mr. Chicken than the one I played with the ine two man tourney a couple weeks ago? If we have 2 Mr. Chicken's that would get confusing quick :)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I should be on tonight guys though that depends on how much sleep I garner before 10. I'm beat tired right now and I have to wake up at 5:30am tommorrow for work. If you see me make sure to send an invite or Ill start a room as usual.

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I should be on tonight as well. I only got to play one game with Cap and the gang last night (too many Live games, not enough time), but it was fun. It won't be until later (around 11:00 probably), so keep an eye out for me.

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I have yet to play with you guys but I'm hoping I'll have a chance to get on tonight, I'd love for you guys to teach me a thing or two ;) I'm not very good yet!!! I'll be on around 10 or so.

Leo_P

Second Unit
I'm definitely gonna try to be on tonight! Sounds like it might be a good one.:emoji_thumbsup:
I guess I'm a free agent.:frowning: That is, unless Scar drafts me.;)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Romier,Rob, & Jeff - If you'll have me...I'll volunteer to be your 4th teammate.

Let me know...

As for tonight, I have a NFL2K3 league game at 10. As soon as that is over, I'll jump in...

Calvin

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I will most-def be on around 7:30PM PST (I would be on earlier but I have a midterm tonight).

I would also be up for joining a team to participate in next Weds. tourney. Anyone looking for an Uziel pilot?

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Oh man, I am supposed to go out tonight, but I am tired anyway, so I might have to bail and lounge on the couch and play Mech.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks