What's new

Group Play III- New Year Mech Assault Bash (1 Viewer)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I also had the same problems joining Joey's room for the first hour or so. I finally got in for a couple of games around 11 or so EST. Once I figured out that in the one game of Not It, you only needed to shoot the guy who was It, I did a lot better. ;)
I have had much better luck with Unreal (plus my wife doesn't hate that game) so I'll be there next week.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Wow its very strange a lot of people couldnt connect to my room. We had a bunch of people logging in and out of it all night long with no problem and we had no lag either. Guess it was just one of those nights

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
I had a great time playing with you guys last night!:emoji_thumbsup:
If M.A. had a better lobby system and someone didn't get dropped the majority of the time, I would've had a better time. Man, I was getting so frustrated going through my friends list and having to keep pressing down, and then after you send ONE invite you gotta start all over! I think we'll have better luck with U.C.
And for those unlucky enough to have been on the opposing team...Can we still be friends?:D I know I did unspeakable things to you, but it was all in the name of fun! Oh and Redeye, don't think I forgot about you.;)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
The one regret of last night was I didnt get to face Romier and Leo because of hosting the rooms. Hopefully next week we can :)

capt

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I have played group play with several friends now in MA (though, by far, this group is the most fun). Many of the other groups maintain that if you talk while the host launches the game or while it's loading, you will be kicked off. I didn't really believe it, but after a couple of times of the host saying "Shut Up!", everyone was quiet, and the game was launched, no one got kicked off.

Next time we play, it might be worth experimenting to see if this works; it has in the past.

I don't have Unreal, but I look forward to the next MA match; hopefully I'll be able to join in the match sooner rather than later.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
I haven't joined the gang for MechAssault (don't own it) but will gladly have a go at Unreal. *Makes mental note Thursday 9 PM Central* Just send me an invite, gamertag is Pudwacker.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL i would not have been owned. I didnt play great the other night but i didnt play bad either

capt

Jason Ly

Agent
Hey Joey,

I had a lot of fun last night playing you that game of Not It!you were hosting. I'm sorry the connection was lost because I would have like to have slammed even more Hammers into your mech.:wink:

Jay

XB live - Omegajayy

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Hmm... I don't have Unreal either but I'll try to rent it for next week...

I look forward to the next MA session. I owe some of you a little payback. You know who you are...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOl how about we try to make Unreal the rental of the week at video stores :)

capt

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Hye Joey, just a heads up on the site man. The player choice poll. It allows folks to vote multiple times. You may want to change that someone may just keep voting to place the game they want ahead of the rest.

(If this was intentional then please ignore my comments)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
actually the place i use for the polls had it that way. I know pretty much much how many people play in group play so stuffing would be pointless

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
Oscar, you gonna be there this Thursday for a lil' U.C. action?
That way we can handle our biz. I don't like anyone trying to take my b***h.
But even if you do, I got a couple more b***hes around here. They know who they are.;)
Hell, after U.C., I might have a harem of new b***hes!:emoji_thumbsup:

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Leo, now that I think about it, there is no need to fight over b***hes. There is room for more than one pimp around here.:D
Maybe we can do trades like...I'll give you Romier for your Beer Monkey and PosionJam.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks