What's new

Group Play III- New Year Mech Assault Bash (1 Viewer)

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in as well (The Bard). But I will add a disclaimer right here and now. My PJ is in for service, so instead of playing on an 8 ft screen, I will be playing on a 13 in. tv. I doubt my poor eyes will be able to tell one mech from another. But I'm there!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok guys anyone who is new i have taken note of your name. I will be posting the final details for tommorow night at our league site and to our newsletter

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
Hey Joey, count me in!
I have to work the next day, so I have to get up early, but I can give you a good hour (at least) of PAIN.
Oh and ladies, a word of advice, if you don't wanna become a statistic, when you see the bad man in the Atlas coming, RUN! 'Cause when the dust settles and the smoke clears there can only be A CLAN OF ONE!!!;)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
It looks like I may be late getting going tonight. How late are we playing? There's a family function that I didn't know existed that I have to go to this evening.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Todd we play tommorow night on Thursdays :)

Oh and Leo. Dont make me take my Mad Cat and bring it from queens to brooklyn :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Anyone who wants to participate please post your gamertag if you havent already done so. We are going to have a lot of people tommorow so i need to get everyones tag to the people running the other rooms (more info tommorow)

capt

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Ben, yeah, that was us. We got really screwed because the server told us we were going to be on one team and then we ended up on the other so we started shooting our own team. Is there a good way to tell what team you are on other than tageting someone and seeing if you get the blue x? Sometimes, there would be so many mechs in a close proximity, you couldn't tell who you were aiming at and I did not see anything as obvious as the HUD color in Unreal.

We got torn up but it was still fun though.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Cool, looks like we have a good bunch on for tonight. Remember that this is 9:00 p.m. CST for those of us living down the middle of the Country.

I'll be killing you...oops, I mean seeing you later...

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I may actually switch mechs tonight for a match or two. Been having some good success with the Belial and its Uziel brethren as of late so Ill give them a try tonight.
Though the Catapult will makes its return:)

Edan W

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I haven't played in 3-4 weeks so I'll make good cannon fodder...count me in.

Gamertag is tiny elvis

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Well,
I have finally gotten better!
(and have a favorite mech!)

Looking forward to tonite!
(especially after playing in a 7 Elemental vs 1 Ymir match...guess who was the big guy?)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
I may pull a Romier and try out a different mech as well. Instead of my trusty old Vulture, I might have to try my luck in a Mad Cat. Or I might see what all the fuss is about the Catapult.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Im sticking to my Mad Cat. I took one day off of play for new years eve and when i went to play yesterday it felt like i hadnt played in a year.

Capt

BryanK

Stunt Coordinator
Im in for tonight.I'll be on around 7:30est not so ready but willing to whoop all your ...

see ya in the box!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks