What's new

Lovin' that "Ignore List" (1 Viewer)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
My take on this...

Ok, let's see. 'A' unknowningly blasts 'B'. 'B' gets mad and removes 'A' from view. 'C' steps in and tells 'A' what he/she did to 'B'. 'A' publicly apologizes to 'B', but of course, 'B' never sees it.

Glenn

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Some discretion should be used before using the ignore feature, obviously. Reserve it for people like the aforementioned "certain someone" in the video game forums -- people whom repeatedly post ignore-worthy material.

Ugo Scarlata

Stunt Coordinator
I absolutely love the ignore function! Any Usenet veterans will surely remember the beloved killfile... This is no different than PLOnK'ing someone. (Man, I used to love saying that!)
Of course, unlike the newsgroups, we have mods here who do an excellent job 99.9% of the time. I would never use the ignore function to block someone simply because I disagree with their opinions. (Otherwise I'd have to ignore every other member...)
It comes in handy however for the trolls who have slipped through the cracks... Or the -ahem- videogame fanboys...
Homer Simpson's voice:
"Scarlata, you're cut!"
"Epstein, Cut!"
"Clack, oooh you are so cut!"
"Hey I cut you!"
BTW: Mr. Rain, those are some fine nostrils, if I may say so myself -- not a hair in sight! ;)
Cheers,

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Cool ... does this mean I can now ignore Steve Christou?
BTW Rain, I think I can see your brain! ;)
Seriously, though, I won't ignore anyone either - everyone on the forum adds to life's rich pageant (or some such shit).

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
If I were to ignore everyone I didn't like, I'd be left reading my own posts all the time.

I'm so lonely.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Marianne Faithful Marianne! I can always count on you to... hey wait a minute... and after all we've been thru too [sniff sniff], no no I understand, its ok [blows nose on kilt], I'll just go and sulk in the corner [covers head with sporran]...;)
ps. Hey TheoGB thanks I needed that!:emoji_thumbsup:
SIGNATURE OF MEMBER IGNORED.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
No its ok Tom, [still sobbing] these things happen after a while, I can live with it, [sneezes] I'm just a normal man [wipes monitor with Sandra's panties], with real feelings, I'm not bitter [headbutts keyboard] 8ft4d3 sew31 ht69sxy!:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks