What's new

Lost: Season Four (1 Viewer)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
It's odd that they had Zoe Bell in the credits for weeks, doing a voice here and there, and then she's on-screen, and then she's dead (I suppose) so quickly. At least Fisher Stevens got more airtime and lines.

Now that Jin has redeemed himself, and there are no more lies between him and Sun, he's mostly like to die next week. If he was forced to stay on the island, Sun and Hurley wouldn't have to go to his gravestone to visit him. Yes, it's symbolic, but it seems a bit much to maintain the ruse.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
And if they visited his gravestone off the island, does that mean they brought the body with them as well...making Jin's rotting corpse (and not Aaron) the mysterious #6 of the Oceanic 6! :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I agree but Lostpedia is just run by fans so they have as much info as any of us.

The main reason that I don't think that Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6 is because they never identified him as such (and every other character has been specifically referred to that way). That being said, they might have deliberately not said that Aaron was one of the Oceanic 6 simply to protect the Jin twist in this episode.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial

He was identified in an official trailer/preview for "next week's episode." I don't recall the quote but it was something like "another member of the Oceanic Six will be revealed."

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper

The announcer for the trailers also was kind enough to let us know that the answer to "the most shocking and deepest mystery" on the island was what Jack's tattoo said. :laugh:

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
and I'm guessing that Hurley visiting Sun would be after his second stay at the mental hospital?

Or could it be before Hurley went crazy seeing Charlie?

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial

This was directly before the episode weeks ago, in which we learn that Kate is the "mother" of Aaron.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Honestly, I thought they were referring to Kate in that ad. Not that her being one of the Oceanic 6 would be a surprise but I just figured it was BS advertising.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it can't be Aaron (who else could it be at this point?). I'm just saying that I'm waiting until Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse do an interview or their podcast next week and confirm that it's him. Like I said earlier, I guess the reason they didn't confirm or deny Aaron or Ben as one of the Oceanic 6 was to keep the surprise of Jin's demise.

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
But the only "surprise" with Jin is that he's not anywhere near Sun. With the info they've provided, he could be alive, dead, still on the island, in Davey Jones locker, or even fighting the Taliban...

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Am I correct that the biggest revelation of the night was
that Ben staged the deaths of the Oceanic crew by having
bodies placed in the plane that was recovered?

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I thought it was Penny's father that staged the plane crash that was recovered? The dead bodies used were found from Ben's killing from the past.

~T

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I guess I totally misheard the captain then. :) I thought he said the plane crash at the bottom of the ocean was staged by Penny's father, because he has the resources and power, and that the father obtained all the dead bodies used from when Ben killed off the Dharma people.

~T

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Also a possibility! There was quite a bit of sexual tension between the two of them in season 1 and in one of the Lost mobisodes, they share a kiss! ;)

Joe_H

Screenwriter

During Kate's trial, Jack says that there are 8 survivors but two of them died. I wonder if maybe they're considering Jin one of those two?

Also, to another person, I hate to be a pain about this, but isn't the rule to discuss anything from the previews for the next week's episode in spoiler tags, because there are many of us who don't watch those.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks