What's new

Lord of the Rings: Is this on DVD or am I dreaming?!? (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I went to my local video store and saw this in Dolby Surround. Is this a bootleg or is this an actual release. I haven't heard much about it other than the movie and it's trailors.
------------------
ONCE, I CONSIDERED SPARING YOUR RETCHED LITTLE PLANET CYBERTRON, NOW.., YOU SHALL WITNESS IT'S
DISMEMBERMENT...
Link Removed

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Geoffrey_A

Second Unit
More than likely you've seen the Animated Lord of the Rings movie, which is currently available on dvd. It was released in the late 70's and is of no relation to the new LotR films coming soon.

donovan_chin

Stunt Coordinator
Are you sure that this is not the cartoon version that was released in the 80s? It sounds a lot like it since it's only in Dolby Surround.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
It's definetly the animated version, I love it. Good, at 13.99 it might be worth picking up.
------------------
ONCE, I CONSIDERED SPARING YOUR RETCHED LITTLE PLANET CYBERTRON, NOW.., YOU SHALL WITNESS IT'S
DISMEMBERMENT...
Link Removed

MikeCD

Stunt Coordinator
Don't forget "Lords of the Ring" by STYX. As a matter of fact all the songs on "Pieces of Eight" are better than Track 1, which is still way overplayed.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Stay far away from that hunk of crap till at least after you see the PJ version. Then come back and look and say "Jeez, that sucks so hard it's not funny"
Jeff Kleist

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks