What's new

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Do Netflix still ship physical DVDs? I thought that ended?

They've announced that they were going to stop offering DVD rentals. I don't recall when that was supposed to come to an end. Anyway, back when I first got a Netflix subscription, I went the disc route, but I always asked for Blu-rays, never DVDs.

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
Tall T is my favorite of the lot and must say I don't regret the purchase one bit alongside my indicator set. Elmore Leonard is one author who I never can get enough of and recall a interview where he was asked, who read your dialogue the best? In Mr Leonard's words he said " Richard Boone. Boone not only did it once but twice".

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
The DVDs have been in my Netflix queue forever, so I've just moved them to the top. I'm a fan of Ride The High Country so I'm hoping these movies will be equally good. I assume the movies are repeated on the regular Blu-rays and are from the new scan?
I don't have a 4K player. If I like the DVDs I'd like to see these new transfers in 2K or 4K streaming. I believe the transfers were done by Sony, what is the likelihood they'll turn up on Vudu or somesuch?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks