What's new

Lindsay Lohan (1 Viewer)

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Inspector Hammer! said:
Nope, I used to think she was hot but now pretty much everything about her turns me off.
Nah, you can keep miss Lohan and give me someone less self-destructive, someone like Scarlett Johannson.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
Im with the MC on this one.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
you know what even more sicker and stupider, Lidsay Lohan is getting a sponsor and paid of course by some Vodka company for her huge 21st birthday party celebration that she's having.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
You know she only turns 21 this summer. Yet, you keep hearing about her getting drunk at various bars and clubs.
These clubs that are known for their underage celebrity patronage must be paying off authorities to look the other way, You always hear about all of them partying at this club and that club, yet, none of them ever seem to get hasseled (unless maybe someone ends up dead)

When I was in college, the bars were constantly raided for underage patrons.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
WillG said:
These clubs that are known for their underage celebrity patronage must be paying off authorities to look the other way
Great, we have underage kids partying themselves into a early grave, bars who allow it because the kids in question are rich and last but not least we have entire cities full of crooked cops who won't do anything because they're being paid to look the other way.
My god what is this a Frank Miller graphic novel we live in?
To those who fanatasize about Lohan, the next time she creeps into your dreams imagine that she slowly climbs on top of you, tears your shirt open and then vomits all over your face.
What's that do for ya? ;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I left out the part where she passes out on top of you while her stinking alchohol-saturated saliva runs down your face while she slurps vomit bubbles.
If you can remain positive after that mental image then your either a glass-is-half-full kind of guy or a hopeless pervert in need of a whole team of shrinks. ;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Inspector Hammer! said:
I left out the part where she passes out on top of you while her stinking alchohol-saturated saliva runs down your face while she slurps vomit bubbles.
If you can remain positive after that mental image then your either a glass-is-half-full kind of guy or a hopeless pervert in need of a whole team of shrinks. ;)
Okay, I know my world has been turned on its ear when John is calling out guys as perverts! :laugh:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Mike Frezon said:
And, John, this is different from any other time period in civilization how exactly? ;)
It isn't different but simply because it's been happening forever doesn't mean it's acceptable or should ever be considered so.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Mike Frezon said:
Okay, I know my world has been turned on its ear when John is calling out guys as perverts! :laugh:
Ah come now, you guy's know i'm joking, but if you actually LIKE to be vomited on by women than your on your own there. ;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Inspector Hammer! said:
It isn't different but simply because it's been happening forever doesn't mean it's acceptable or should ever be considered so.
No...but like death and taxes should probably be considered as inevitable... :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Mike Frezon said:
No...but like death and taxes should probably be considered as inevitable... :)
LOL, I saw your post in my email and since it doesn't display what you were quoting I assumed you were talking about being vomited on. :laugh:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Inspector Hammer! said:
LOL, I saw your post in my email and since it doesn't display what you were quoting I assumed you were talking about being vomited on. :laugh:
:laugh: Well.......who hasn't been vomited on at one time or another? :D
But back to our regularly scheduled program:
htf_imgcache_8442.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks