What's new

Lindsay Lohan (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LMFAO! Did you see the related "Raw" video footage where the cop is telling the reporters to "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" and they aren't listening...then one of the reporters gets hung up on the cop cars rear view mirror and dragged!! :laugh:
He has this look on his face like "WTF??" and then the cop yells "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY PEOPLE!!!!" - :D
That was great!

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if Paris was crying more about going back to jail or that she finally found someone in this world who wouldn't kiss her rich-bitch ass.

Bruce

LewB

Screenwriter
The publicist who told her that it was OK to drive is a genius !! That C__t's name is all over the 'real' news. She couldn't get any more 'pub' if she serviced an entire football team and the video found it's way to Youtube.
She must have been taking acting lessons or something to be able to put up a performance like that.
They should make her do the entire sentence in the mainstream population, not that solo cell she had before.
An investigation should then be launched into the actions of the sheriffs office that let the C__t out with an ankle bracelet when the judge's order specifically excluded that.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Not a Paris fan at all, but I feel sorry for her and don't believe she deserves any time in jail for this - the judge is a publicity seeking prick.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
ChristopherG said:
I feel sorry for her and don't believe she deserves any time in jail for this...
We don't agree about this.
I'm against incarcerating a lot of people who are serving time. Usually on the basis of, "I'm not afraid of them and they can be monitored elsewhere."
Someone who drives impaired and then drives without a license? I concur with spending my tax money to lock them up, they're dangerous and they're out of control.

LewB

Screenwriter
Henry Gale said:
We don't agree about this.
I'm against incarcerating a lot of people who are serving time. Usually on the basis of, "I'm not afraid of them and they can be monitored elsewhere."
Someone who drives impaired and then drives without a license? I concur with spending my tax money to lock them up, they're dangerous and they're out of control.
Let me add:
Gets caught driving twice on a suspended license, who before the second infraction admittedly asks not her lawyer, but her publicist for legal advice ?
Whatever education her family's money may have afforded her, it obviously didn't include common sense.
She needs a dose of reality and not the TV kind.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I don't condone her actions at all - I simply dont see where this is going to make any difference. Everyone may have some short term satisfaction getting their pound of flesh from the stupid non-celebrity but there are TONS of folks who have done far worse and not served 45 days in the LA county slammer.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Paris is right. It's NOOOOTTTT FAAAAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe now this talentless, brainless skank will realize that sometimes life isn't fair, that people sometimes get the shaft, that Cristal is not to be used like tap water, and that having character is more important than wealth...Er, disregard that last point.
Oh, who am I kidding? She won't learn a damn thing.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
In my last post I was oblivious to the fact that I was in the Lindsay Lohan thread.

3 years ago (tomorrow) we began a celebration of the blossoming career and breasts of the sweet freckled young Lindsay.

The arc was fast and it ain't been pretty.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Paris is hot, had many naughty thoughts about her.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

I remember thinking when she was on The Simple Life that it must have been incredibly frustrating to be some of those teenage boys they lived with knowing that her and Nichole Richie were in the next room at night and they couldn't do a damn thing about it.
Well, there is something they could do but it isn't what they wanted i'm sure. :D
That would have driven me insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks