Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
I googled Lindsay Lohan, and this image came up:
htf_imgcache_8443.jpeg

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Inspector Hammer! said:
I left out the part where she passes out on top of you while her stinking alchohol-saturated saliva runs down your face while she slurps vomit bubbles.
If you can remain positive after that mental image then your either a glass-is-half-full kind of guy or a hopeless pervert in need of a whole team of shrinks. ;)
The glass is always half full. :emoji_thumbsup:
Meaning, who said I wanted to marry her? ;) I just want a one night stand. :D

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
What's wrong with a one night stand with someone who is just as hot if not hotter and not getting vomited on? I'll take that route. Sans vomits, sirs.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
That all depends on whether you can actually have that one night stand. ;)
If someone hotter is willing, I'd be all over that. But if my only option is Lindsay, then Vomit or no Vomit - I'm in! :D
Kinda like money: If I have a choice between a $100 bill with s*** on it, or a $1,000 bill. I'll take the $1,000 bill.
But if my only choice is the $100 bill with s*** on it....what the hell....I'll take a little s*** if it means getting $100 for free. :laugh:

Joe S.

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
I just popped in to see what sort of discussions were being had here. Absolutely hilarious.

I'm sorry but whenever I know of a chick as f'd up as Lindsey Lohan, I steer a country mile around that pothole. The one night stand might give you a smile, but the herpes are a gift you can cherish forever.

Or do rich girls not get plumbed by jerks when they can't even stand because they're rich? Didn't think so...

She's the town bike, danger Will Robinson. Danger!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
What in the name of Zues are they on over at Maxim magazine!?
I just got the Hot 100 issue for 2007 and Lindsay made #1 while Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johannson are #'s 2 & 3 respectively? :confused:
Uh huh.
Scarlett and Jessica have got more sex appeal in their little fingers than Lindsay does in her entire body! I was half tempted to get my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks