What's new

Likelihood of new shows coming to DVD? (1 Viewer)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
looks like you were right michael Heroes and Jericho are both coming to DVD lets hope some of the others we listed will get a release

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Well it looks like a fair amount of the new shows are being released, which is great. I love it when a show is released on DVD before the next season. You get a chance to catch up and check it out.

You can also add 'Till Death to the list of shows being released as well.

I'm surprised I haven't heard any news for Studio 60, Friday Night Lights or Shark. But I'm sure they will come.

I'm still waiting/hoping for news on Runaway, Vanished, The Nine, Smith, Men In Trees, Knights Of Prosperity, Dirt, Saved, Three Moons Over Milford and The Riches.

I'd love it if Drive was released but I'm not holding my breath as it was only 6 episodes.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I've not seen any announcement or rumor or whatever on ``Jericho,'' which I'm pretty bummed about, especially since the idiot Eye went and canceled the show after its first season...great, another ``Invasion''! :angry:

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing

If you look on tvshowsondvd.com under Jericho is rumoured the series will be released on DVD Sept 11th

LCD22

Screenwriter

Amazon.ca is listing an 8/14 release date for "Friday Night Lights", but there's no listing up yet on the US-based site.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Yep, I saw that a while back...and that ``Jericho'' hasn't actually been killed just yet...they ordered another 8 episodes for a mid-season airing...yay!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Real Name
Ken

Dirt was renewed for a second season. I would imagine the dvd would precede it by early 2008. Studio 60 has been announced.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I wanted to bring this up again as it is now a year later. What new tv shows from this season would you like on DVD.

I'm hoping that we hear news for Pushing Daisies, Journeyman, Life, New Amsterdam, Breaking Bad, Aliens in America and Chuck soon.

LCD22

Screenwriter

I didn't watch any new series this season, but I had a friend recommend both "Chuck" and "Pushing Daisies". I just haven't had a chance to see them yet.

There's one series from Buena Vista I'm waiting news on which hasn't been announced yet is October Road: The Complete Second Season, which I hope the original broadcast music will be intact again.

And I'm still hoping we'll eventually see a complete series release for "3 lbs."

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
am loving New Amsterdam and Moonlight hope these shows are released on dvd once there seasons are over with

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Any news on/or likelihood of Paramount releasing Aliens in America on DVD anytime soon

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I wonder why New Amsterdam and Women's Murder Club haven't been released on DVD yet, I loved those shows. Other newish shows am hoping for on DVD are

Aliens in America (2007)
The Beast (2009)
Cupid (2009)
Do Not Disturb (2008)
Easy Money (2008)
Eleventh Hour (2008)
Ex List (2008)
Gary Unmarried (2008)
Journeyman (2007)
K-Ville (2007)
The Return of Jezebel James (2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks