What's new

Lee's Video - Toshiba 50hdx82 (1 Viewer)

GregZ

Agent
Ok, so they have the 50HDX82 for 1900. Called them and they say they are authorized and will ship for about 200/curb. That makes the tv ~2000 :D . They seem a lot cheaper than onecall.com. They also said any problems on delivery would be handled by Toshiba service and FedEx has never damaged one of their TVs.
Does anyone know them?
What do you guys think?
thanks,
Greg

GregZ

Agent
Come on guys, im going to pull the trigger.
any info would be really good right now!
thanks

Jim FC

Stunt Coordinator
Of course they'll say they're authorized, they all do; call Toshiba to see if they're telling the truth (their web site tells you exactly which sites are authorized, and yours isn't one of them).
It doesn't seem like a particularly smokin' deal to me - BB (who IS authorized) has the TV for about the same amount (1900 + 200 = 2100, not 2000 :) ). I personally wouldn't buy something as tempermental and expensive as a big screen unless I had somebody I could walk up to and complain if something went wrong.

JoeyT

Stunt Coordinator
No. BB does not carry HDX only HX.

Better make sure they are an authorized dealer though.

Most stores like Sears + BB have 4 year service for about 300.00, and service through Toshiba is about 200.00 more. You should consider that in your price if you plan on getting service.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks