What's new

Last Action Hero - Reviews/comments? (1 Viewer)

BarryNS

Stunt Coordinator
I actually really got a kick out of this "Arnold Makes Fun of Himself" flick, and am considering picking it up from Columbia House to finish off my membership requirements....I couldn't find any reviews from DVD Vedict or Digital Bits - can anyone here comment on the quality of this disc (sound and video transfer), features??

Thanks.

Brett Cameron

Stunt Coordinator
The 5.1 sound is simply amazing on this disc! It's one of, if not, the best sounding dvds I have ever heard. When Arnold punches a guy the subwoofer rumbles. The transfer is pretty good but suffers a little from a low bit rate(It's a 2 hour plus movie on a single layer with 4 audio tracks and a few subtitle tracks). This would be a good Superbit release.

BarryNS

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the review link and comments...is there any word of a re-release with bonus features anytime soon?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
There have been rumors of an SE for years, but I don't know anything concrete.

I really, really like this movie. It got hosed by coming out 1 week after Jurassic Park, and getting buried in the hoopla.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks