It Takes A Thief: The Complete Series DVD Review

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Here we go with the vault fire myth again!
Everything Universal has not released is blamed on the fire, (although Scott was NOT doing that) too bad your story won't get the traction on the net like the myth.

Reminds me of the myth of the turbines (flying motorcycles) seen in Galactica: 1980 were built for Battlestar Galactica. NO, they were not...:rolleyes:

Reactions: ScottRE

ScottRE

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Everything Universal has not released is blamed on the fire, (although Scott was NOT doing that)
Thank you Fellow Scott.

Reminds me of the myth of the turbines (flying motorcycles) seen in Galactica: 1980 were built for Battlestar Galactica. NO, they were not...:rolleyes:
That would have meant spending money on the series. Which they really kinda didn't. Galactica 1980 still makes my heart hurt.

Reactions: Scott511

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Thank you Fellow Scott.

That would have meant spending money on the series. Which they really kinda didn't. Galactica 1980 still makes my heart hurt.
The ONLY thing Universal spent $ on for G80: the flying motorcycles, Dr. Zee's anti-gravity ship, Cylon A-B fighter, and Adama's beard. :biggrin:

DeWilson

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Everything Universal has not released is blamed on the fire, (although Scott was NOT doing that) too bad your story won't get the traction on the net like the myth.
I know that Scott wasn't doing that, but it never hurts to dispel the myths - even if people want to believe the myth.

As for the Universal Music Group holdings - that's NOT a myth (and it does confuse the situation with the TV and Film holdings) - and made more of a mess by UMG's cover-up for the last 12 years - which was finally exposed last year.

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Was Dr. Zee's ship made for G80? It's so generic and really far away from the BSG style, I thought it was grabbed from another production.
Yep it was. check out this link and scroll down to the G80 section.

Did anyone buy the German box set release of it Takes A Thief? I planned to more than once, but always bought something else instead (Riptide, Hunter, Hardcastle, etc) and it disappeared around the beginning of this year. Don't know if it's OOP or not.

ScottRE

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott

Gordiac

Auditioning
Real Name
Gordon
Did anyone buy the German box set release of it Takes A Thief? I planned to more than once, but always bought something else instead (Riptide, Hunter, Hardcastle, etc) and it disappeared around the beginning of this year. Don't know if it's OOP or not.
I did. Just can't remember if it was because the American version was OOP or just too expensive.

Good , enjoyable show from what I can gather (lack of English subtitles isn't exactly helping) and I'm currently at the latter half of the second season.

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
Ithere are more practical cases you can easily buy that will hold the discs if that's what you want.
Yeah, I kept the box and season packaging, but put the discs in standard dvd multidisc cases.

Reactions: bmasters9

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adimax24