What's new

I'm legal! (1 Viewer)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Karl, consider that ex-Canadians and Britons are already internet-savvy and happen to be wealthy enough to afford home theater equipment. People from other countries likely are not as lucky or have the same opportunities, financially and educationally-speaking. :)
Informative thread, BTW.

Jon W H

Stunt Coordinator
Congratulations, Brian! For some reason, I thought you were originally Canadian. (No offense either way!) ;)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Canadian, eh? First time I've been called that... Australian, Irish, English, even German, yup, but never Canadian.

Hrmmm.

And I think Max is correct in his musings. Particularly since ex-pats from "developed" nations tends to be working higher earning jobs over here (in my experience - with a few of the visa programs, you're not allowed in if you're NOT very good at what you do).

Karl_O

Stunt Coordinator
Well Brian, if people from the developed countries are coming to the United States, it is their country's loss and the United States' gain.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I reckon it's as much a loss (and gain for the US) from so-called "developing" countries more so than the Western developed nations, but that's by the by, and probably outside the realm of the HTF rules.

Anyway, thanks for the congrats, guys!

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Damn, there goes the neighborhood. :D Just kidding of course! Hope you like it here and decide to stay. Conrgats and happy holidays. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks