What's new

I need some suggestions. (1 Viewer)

Nights

Auditioning
Real Name
ashwin
Hey there!

Before I start please excuse my english, on to the post.

I have been looking for a home theater system since buying a new tv. I have a small living room but, it doesnt matter how strong or big the speakers are. I have a bugget of a 1000 euro's, i'd prefer if it would stay under though. I would like it if the speakers had a good balanced sound and the sub a deep bass.

Thanks a lot!

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Welcome to HTF Sir. With that budget I would suggest looking into a good sound bar for now, or possibly saving up a little more and buying a set of used speakers, and receiver. There are great deals on the second hand market on HT Gear.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
You might be able to get a system together with Pioneer BS22 speakers and a low end receiver. Any sub you can get within the budget might not be worth it, but you could add one later.

What country are you in?

Nights

Auditioning
Real Name
ashwin
Hey hey!

Sorry for my late reply, I can go a bit higher (1500 euro now) due to having paid off some stuff. I had been looking around and was wondering if teufer systems are any good or if I should continue looking? Thanks for the replies btw! Also I'm in the Netherlands.

Nights

Auditioning
Real Name
ashwin
Welcome to HTF Sir. With that budget I would suggest looking into a good sound bar for now, or possibly saving up a little more and buying a set of used speakers, and receiver. There are great deals on the second hand market on HT Gear.
Her thanks for your reply! I have bad experiences with soundbars so I prefer surround systems. And looking for a second hand system is a good idea and thanks for suggesting it!

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Hello Clinton,

I'm actually living IN the Netherlands (Amsterdam).

I heard about Teufel systems and seen their ads. They're based in Berlin, Germany ("Teufel" = "devil" :) ).
"From bluetooth to soundbar" and "from audio to cinema".
Their prices seem reasonable.

Looks beautiful and technically good, but unfortunately I have no opinion or any experience whatsoever of how they sound.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks