What's new

I moved my SVS-PB2+ from the corner (1 Viewer)

Rick Cohen

Agent
This morning after a bit of frustration trying to eq level out some peaks I decided to try moving the sub from the rear corner position. The sub came alive with the new position. It is still about 4 feet from a front corner but really shakes the concrete floor slab, and blends much better with my mains. I continue to be amazed at how huge the impact of room position becomes as a more powerful sub is used.

The bass is now strong, effortless and no longer fights with the mains for sound recognition. I found the new position allows me to run the sub with less severe EQ to achieve a flat response.

terence

Supporting Actor
Hi Rick,

It's a amazing what room placement can do for a sub! When i move one of my subs a inch, the results can be great or make things worse, back when i was playing around with room positons. Congrats on optimizing your sub & enjoy!

DanaA

Screenwriter
Agreed about the room placement issues. My room has very few spots available for the sub, but I was able to get it positioned as optimally as possible given the circumstance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks