I am no longer a bum.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve Enemark, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Steve Enemark

Steve Enemark Second Unit

After six months of living on the dole, sleeping in till 9am, watching multiple movies each day, and being unable to spend any money whatsoever on DVD's, I finally have found a job. Starting April 1st (I know, I know), I'll be working for The Dagaz Group, a small Seattle company that provides all sorts of computer-related services, network design, repairs, sales, etc.
    It's been a stressful six months, despite all the free time. I was about to run out of unemployment insurance and start selling off my DVD's and comic books to buy food and shelter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to visit the local Best Buy and see what I've been missing all these months! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DennisHP

DennisHP Second Unit

Congrats on the new job! You better wait until your first paychack before you go to BB. There's been a lot of good stuff out since you've been "gone".

3. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

What, none of the movie theaters there would hire you? [​IMG]

4. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Congrats Steve and good luck with the your new job.
    Peace Out~[​IMG]

5. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

6. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Steve, I'm sooo happy to hear this. And it's funny: I was going to PM you this weekend to see how things are going. Well, now we know the happy outcome!

7. Aaron Schmitt

Aaron Schmitt Stunt Coordinator

Congrats on the job. Hopefully, I'll find something soon as it's been nearly 5 months here. Too much free time.

Aaron

8. Eric Kahn

Eric Kahn Guest

9. Steve Enemark

Steve Enemark Second Unit

Thanks, everybody. I'm still asking people to pinch me, because I must be dreaming. I'm also getting a lot of funny looks. [​IMG]