What's new

I am no longer a bum. (1 Viewer)

Steve Enemark

Second Unit
After six months of living on the dole, sleeping in till 9am, watching multiple movies each day, and being unable to spend any money whatsoever on DVD's, I finally have found a job. Starting April 1st (I know, I know), I'll be working for The Dagaz Group, a small Seattle company that provides all sorts of computer-related services, network design, repairs, sales, etc.
It's been a stressful six months, despite all the free time. I was about to run out of unemployment insurance and start selling off my DVD's and comic books to buy food and shelter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to visit the local Best Buy and see what I've been missing all these months! :D :) :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

DennisHP

Second Unit
Congrats on the new job! You better wait until your first paychack before you go to BB. There's been a lot of good stuff out since you've been "gone".

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Congrats Steve and good luck with the your new job.
Peace Out~:D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Steve, I'm sooo happy to hear this. And it's funny: I was going to PM you this weekend to see how things are going. Well, now we know the happy outcome!
"It's been a stressful six months, despite all the free time."
I think that free time was the cause of your stress, fella. Last I heard, free time is just that: free! :)

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats on the job. Hopefully, I'll find something soon as it's been nearly 5 months here. Too much free time.

Aaron

Steve Enemark

Second Unit
Thanks, everybody. I'm still asking people to pinch me, because I must be dreaming. I'm also getting a lot of funny looks. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks