What's new

Unreleased to DVD Year to Year 1970-1985 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
Thought I'd update whats not yet released on DVD . The list has dwindled considerably with the dawn of MOD's. I will strike off from the list as they become available and add any i've overlooked.

1985/86: Eleni (R4) , Doin' Time , Mr. Love, UFOria , James Joyce's Women , Wild Geese 2 , Bad Medicine , Joshua : Then and Now ; Macaroni , War and Love , Hot Chili , Thunder Alley , Ordeal By Innocence , Pizza Connection , Hot Resort , Crimewave , My Man Adam, Little Treasure, Dream One, Zoo Gang, A Certain Fury, Peanut Butter Solution , Grunt , Joey, Orions Belt , Stand Alone , Steaming , Bliss, Beethovens Nephew , Among the Cinders, Out of Control, Breaking All the Rules, Delivery Boys, I Like to Hurt People, Annihilators, Godzilla '85, Fever Pitch, Martin's Day, Compromising Positions,Scream for Help, Warriors of the Wind , Movers and Shakers , Heavenly Bodies , Hellhole, Alamo Bay , Avenging Force, The Bay Boy , Bedroom Eyes , Beyond the Walls , La Cage Aux Folles 3: The Wedding , Cease Fire , Crimewave , Dancing in the Dark, Dangerously Close , Death of a Soldier , Death of an Angel , 8 Million Ways to Die , , Foreign Body , The Gig, Gobots , Hard Travelling , The Imagemaker , In The Shadow of Kilimanjaro , Key Exchange , The Mens Club , Miss Mary , Rad , Ratboy , Say Yes, Screen Test , 3:15 , Tough Guys ,.

1984: Windy City , Cal, Finders Keepers , Comfort and Joy , Wild Life , A Test of Love , Gimme an F..., Secret Places , Kidco , Secret Diary of Sigmund Freud , Sylvia , Phar Lap, , The Bear , Scandalous , Exterminator 2 , Naked Face , Over the Brooklyn Bridge , Love Streams, Emmanuelle 4, The Last Winter, Where is Parsifal? ,, Growing Pains, Heart of the Stag , Covergirl, Courage, Nothing Lasts Forever, Edith and Marcel, Erendira, Bedroom Eyes, Chatanooga Choo Choo , Grace Quigley, Gabriella , Ninja lll: The Domination , The Buddy System, Torchlight , Vamping , Electric Dreams , Antarctica, Circle of Power , Compleat Beatles , Danny Boy , The Jigsaw Man,/B]

1983: Go For It, Twice Upon a Time , Blue Skies Again , Independence Day , Better Late than Never, Deadly Eyes, Lonely Lady, Second Thougts, To Begin Again, Marvin and Tige , The Keep, Beyond the Limit, The Man Who Wasnt There,
Kamikaze 89, Sahara, Funny Money, Young Warriors, Wicked Lady, One More Chance, Treasure of 4 Crowns, Deadly Force, Get Crazy, Cross Country , Last Plane Out, Wavelength, Utilities, Space Raiders, Hambone and Hillie, Jimmy the Kid, Funny Farm, La Traviata, Threshold , Reuben Reuben, Betrayal, Grey Fox, Ballad of Gregorio Cortez , Exposed , Gospel, Hanna K , Now and Forever , The Final Option , Spring Fever , For Those I Loved, Comeback, Betrayal , Hells Angels Forever , Purple Haze Spring fever,,

1982:5 Days One Summer, Hey Good Lookin,Soup for One , Tragedy of a Ridiculous Man , Six Weeks, Death Valley, Puberty Blues , I The Jury, I Ought to Be in Pictures, Fighting Back, Pandemonium, The Soldier, Jaws of Satan, Hospital Massacre , Melanie, The Challenge , Paradise, Highpoint, TAG, Sorceress, Come Back to the 5 & Dime Jimmy Dean, Piaf: The Early Years, The Weavers, The Concrete Jungle , Maya ,, It Came From Hollywood , The First Time , Don't Cry Its Only Thunder , Inchon , Intimate Moments, If You Could See What I Hear,, Yol, Trick or Treats , Heartaches , By Design , Brain Wash , Great White , Force:Five, Satans Mistress , Private Popsicle, Fast Lane Fever, The Personals , Next Year If All Goes well, Split Image

1981:Man Who Saw Tomorrow, Pursuit of DB Cooper , Silence of the North, King of the Mountain , Beyond the Reef, Endless Love , Cattle Annie and Little Britches , Burned at the Stake , White Lions , Tattoo, Hot Touch , Woman Inside ,On the Right Track; Chu Chu and the Philly Flash; Savage Harvest ,Prisoners, HaRDLY wORKING , Paternity, Gas, Second Hand Hearts, Going Ape! , Kelly, Buddy Buddy , The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia, On the Right Track, Tulips, Dirty Tricks, Richards Things, Just a Gigolo, Beatlemania , Blood Beach, Chanel Solitaire , The Pilot , Earthbound, Full Moon High,Green Ice, The Pilot , Cheaper to Keep Her , The Earthling , Roar , Your Ticket is No Longer Valid, Tanyas Island, Sunday Too Far Away; Only When I Laugh; Buddy Buddy; Underground Aces; Harrys War; Tuck Everlasting; Force:Five; The Haunting Of Julia; Improper Channels; Cheaper to Keep Her; Rock City;

1980:First Family ,No Nukes , Gong Show Movie , Health, Suzanne , Willie and Phil, Middle Age Crazy, Headin For Broadway, Coast to Coast , Phobia , Rough Cut , Outsider , Bon Voyage Charlie Brown ,Little Darlings , Happy Birthday Gemini , Leo and Loree ,Witches Brew , Sunday Lovers , Why Would I Lie? Die Laughing , Murder By Phone , Seed of Innocence , Schizoid , Hot T Shirts , Last Rites, The Godsend, Night of the Juggler, American Success , GORP , Night Games, The Baltimore Bullet, Hog Wild, Without Warning, Blood Feud, From the Life of the Marionettes, Borderline, Touched By Love, Tribute , Foolin Around , In God We Trust , Guyana Cult of the Damned,(Universal version) , Love and the Midnight Auto Supply ,, BC Rock, Gizmo!, The Fifth Floor; The Last Word; On the Nickel; Get Rollin; The Space Movie; Falling in Love again; To Forget venice; The Purple Taxi; Who Has Seen The Wind; Beyond Erotica; Submission ; The Lady Vanishes; The World is Full of Married Men; Bear island ; One Wild Moment; death ship;

1979: Tilt , Running , Walk Proud , 5 Days From Home , Streets of Hong Kong , Scavenger Hunt , The Runner Stumbles , Luna, Dreamer, Secret Life of Plants , Sunburn, Bloodline , Players , The Kirlian Witness , Last Embrace , Magician of Lublin, American Nitro, Boardwalk, Going Steady, Skatetown USA , Just You and Me Kid , Lost and Found , Ravagers , Fast Break, When You Comin Back, Red Ryder, Cloud Dancer, Humanoid, The Evictors , California Dreaming, Sunnyside , Seven, City on Fire, Goldengirl, The Bell Jar, Old Boyfriends , Fish Hawk, , Killer Fish, Firepower, Escape to Athena, Love and Bullets, Game for Vultures,Stay As You Are , Gizmo! , Why Not?, Steel, The Orphan, The 39 Steps, The Lady Vanishes,Fast Charlie, the Moonbeam Rider, Arabian Adventure , , Take Down , Joe Panther , Nocturna, Fyre ,Racquet ,Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang , The Last Word , The Odd Angry Shot , Nutcracker Fantasy , Good Luck Ms Wyckoff , Summer Camp , Title Shot

1978: Movie Movie ,Starship Invasions , Sea Gypsies , The Medusa Touch , Angela , Moment By Moment , Almost Summer, Nunzio , Slow Dancing in the Big City, Message From Space , Convoy, Somebody Killed Her Husband , Warlords of Atlantis , If Ever I see you Again, Silver Bears, remember My Name , Leopard in the Snow , Catastrophe , Jokes My Folks Never Told Me , The Bees , Record City , Mean Dog Blues , Jennifer, Youngblood, High Ballin, Matilda , Norseman, Rabbit Test , Dream of Passion , Born Again, The Amsterdam Kill , Caravans , Operation Thunderbolt , Hanging on a Star, Madame Rosa /B]

1977: B]The , Stand Up Virgin Soldiers , Brothers, The Choirboys , Checkered Flag or Crash, Speedway, Black Pearl, Raggedy Ann and Andy , Mr. Billion, First Love , Looking For Mr. Goodbar, Citizens Band , Race For Your Life Charlie Brown, Fraternity Row, Thieves , Golden Rendezvous, Three Warriors, The Farmer , Bad, Moonshine Count Express , Ransom, The Day the World Shook , House By the Lake, The Town That Dreaded Sundown , Chatterbox , Cracking Up, Scalpel , Sidewinder One, Chicken Chronicles , Passover Plot ,

1976:Ode to Billy Joe , American Reunion, Story of a Teenager , Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones , Special section , WC Fields and Me ,All This and World War 2 , Independence, The Blue Bird , I Will Iwill For Now , Hugo the Hippo, End of the Game , Down the Ancient Stairs, Sweet Revenge , Baby Blue Marine, Countdown at Kusini , Last Woman , Aaron Loves Angela ,Memory of Justice , Bugsy Malone , Leadbelly, Drum , Trackdown, Its Showtime , 92 in the Shade Nashville Girl, Foxtrot , Killer Force, Crime and Passion , Strange Shadows in an Empoty Room , Street People , Shout at the Devil, Special Delivery, Scorchy, A Matter of Time ,
Loves of Scaramouche , Shoot, Four Deuces , Bittersweet Love , Pipe Dreams , Next Man, Part 2 Sounder ,Permission to Kill, Echoes of a Summer

1975: Catherine and Co., , Rafferty and the Goldust Twins ,Sidecar Racers ,Sunday Woman, Whiffs , Man From Hong Kong, WW and The Dixie Dancekings , At Long Last Love , Devil is a Woman , The Black Bird , The Fortune , Stardust , Sheila Levine , Moonrunners, Sharks Treasure , My Friends , The Devils Triangle Tidal Wave , Street Girls, Blonde in Black Leather , Murph the Surf,Ten Little Indians , Paper Tiger , Russian Roulette , Mr. Quilp, Leonor , Bronson Lee Champion ,Reincarnation of Peter Proud, Return to Macon County, Undercovers Hero

1974:Hang Up, Welcome to Arrow Beach , Girl From Petrovka, Newmans Law, Black Windmill , Midnight Man, Crazy World of Julius Vrooder , Together Brothers, Conrack , Catch My Soul, Nightmare Honeymoon , Confessions of a Window Cleaner , Open Season, Buster and Billie , Birds Do It Bees Do It , The Take , Crazy Joe ,Shanks ,The Dove ,Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz , Paul and Michelle, The Voyage, Visit to a Chiefs Son , Gold, Homebodies, Teenager , Bamboo Gods , Dirty O'Neill , Spectre of Edgar Allen Poe , W, Harrad Summer , Tamarind Seed, Jury of One v, The Drivers Seat , "Jock" Petersen , Journey Through the Past , Caravan to Vaccares /B]

1973: Thief Who Came to Dinner , A New Land, Boy Who Cried Werewolf , Two People , The Nelson Affair , Hex, Kid Blue , Ace Eli and Rodger of the Skies , Trader Horn, Deadly China Doll , Wicked Wicked , Deaf Smith and Johnny Ears , Dirty Weekend , lolly Madonna XXX, Oklahoma Crude , Record City , The Hireling ,Scalawag , Ash Wednesday , SOul of Nigger Charley , A Dolls House , Charley One Eye , Malizia , Fear is the Key , First Circle , Bawdy Tales , I Escaped From Devils Island , Second Gun , Extreme Close Up , Chinese Hercules, And Millions Will Die! , Baxter !, A Man Called Noon , Maurie ,Sweet Kill, Savage! , Clones , Woman Hunt , Tender Loving Care, The Harrad Experiment , Your Three Minutes Are Up! , The Pedestrian , Arnold , Digby < Interval , Book of Numbers , Lucky Luciano, Hurry Up or Ill Be 30, Shock Treatment , Kamouraska

1972:Dear Louise , Cry For Me Billy , Come Back Charleston Blue , The Emigrants ,Snow Job , Limbo , Play it As it Lays , You'll Like My Mother , Public Eye , The Ra Expeditions , Effect of Gamma Rays , Benjamin , The Salzburg Connection , To Kill A Clown, The Strange Vengeance of Rosalie , What Became of Jack and Jill , Fillmore , The Darwin Adventure , Welcome Home Soldier Boys , Melinda , Every Little Crook and Nanny , Corky , , Stand Up and Be Counted, T.R. Baskin, Devil's Widow ,Blood and Lace , Hard Ride , Wild in the Sky, Deep thrust , Unholy Rollers , Manson , Ben , No Drums-No Bugles , Prison Girls , Where Does it Hurt, Parades, War Between Men and Women , Dagnars Hot
Pants , J.C. ,K ing Queen Knave ,Maniac Mansion , Azzura, What the Peeper Saw, Thumb Tripping, What?, Little Ark , Hammersmith is Out

1971:Medicine Ball Caravan , Company of Killers , Last Movie , hOMO Eroticus , Red Sky in Morning , Taking Off , One More Train to Rob, Big Freeze , Made For Each Other , Bklindman , Marriage of a Young Stockbroker , Big Mo, Seven Minutes , Celebration at Big Sur , B.S. I Love You, Making It , All the Right Noises, Believe in Me , Clay Pigeon , Fortune and Mens Eyes ,Some of My Best friends Are,Bunny Ohare, 300 Year Weekend , When Eight Bells Toll, Willard, My Old Mans Place , The Touch, , Kill! Kll! Kill!, Who is Harry Kellerman and Why Is He Saying these Terrible Things About Me?,Christian Licorice Store, Deadly Trap, The Sporting Club, Hero , The Steagle , Ski Bum, The Photographer , Road to Salina, Beyond Good and Evil, Romance of a Horse Thief, Cometogether /B]

1970: Act of the Heart, Adam at 6 am , Barquero,

Jeffrey:K

Second Unit
All Screwed Up is set to be released in June by Kino in a set with two other Lina Wertmuller titles, Love and Anarchy and The Seduction of Mimi.

Also, I didn't see Permission to Kill, Dirty Knight's Work, or Kamouraska in your list, although I may have just overlooked them.

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
How about THOSE LIPS THOSE EYES from 1980? That would seem to be right up Louis Letizia's alley.
Frankenheimer's THE CHALLENGE needs to be here, unless I'm not seeing it.
Also, Louis Malle's CRACKERS.
THE SQUEEZE is in the Warner Archive now.

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
So many of these are available in non-U.S. discs, some even on Blu-ray, that I really think you should mark those in some way or eliminate them entirely from your list. As you can well appreciate there is a huge difference between something truly not on DVD versus BUGSY MALONE, say, which is cheaply available on a region-free Blu-ray. Then again, all of this has been discussed and hashed out elsewhere on this forum.

Louis Letizia said:
Thought I'd update whats not yet released on DVD . The list has dwindled considerably with the dawn of MOD's.
1985: Eleni , Doin' Time , Mr. Love, UFOria , James Joyce's Women , Wild Geese 2 , Bad Medicine , Joshua : Then and Now ; Almost You , Macaroni , War and Love , Hot Chili , Thunder Alley , Ordeal By Innocence , Pizza Connection , Hot Resort , Crimewave , My Man Adam, Little Treasure, Dream One, Zoo Gang, A Certain Fury
1984: Windy City , Cal, Finders Keepers , Comfort and Joy , Wild Life , A Test of Love , Gimme an F..., Se cret Places , Kidco , Secret Diary of Sigmund Freud , Sylvia , Phar Lap, First Born , The Bear , Scandalous , Exterminator 2 , Naked Face , Over the Brooklyn Bridge , Love Streams, Emmanuelle 4, The Last Winter, Where is Parsifal? ,
1983: Go For It, Twice Upon a Time , Blue Skies Again , Independence Day , Better Late than Never, Deadly Eyes, Lonely Lady, Second Thougts, To Begin Again, Marvin and Tige , The Keep, Beyond the Limit, The Man Who Wasnt There, Safari 3000,
Kamikaze 89, Sahara, Funny Money, Young Warriors, Wicked Lady, One More Chance, Treasure of 4 Crowns, Deadly Force
1982:5 Days One Summer, Hey Good Lookin,Soup for One , Tragedy of a Ridiculous Man , Six Weeks, Death Valley, Puberty Blues , Megaforce, I The Jury, I Ought to Be in Pictures, Heidis Song, Fighting Back, Pandemonium, The Soldier, Jaws of Satan, Hospital Massacre , Melanie
1981:Man Who Saw Tomorrow, Pursuit of DB Cooper , Silence of the North, King of the Mountain , Beyond the Reef, Endless Love , Cattle Annie and Little Britches , Burned at the Stake , White Lions , Tattoo, Hot Touch , Woman Inside , Savage Harvest ,Prisoners, HaRDLY wORKING , Paternity, Gas, Second Hand Hearts, Going Ape! , Kelly, Buddy Buddy , The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia
1980:First Family , The Awakening , No Nukes , Gong Show Movie , Health, Suzanne , Willie and Phil, Middle Age Crazy, Headin For Broadway, Coast to Coast , Phobia , Rough Cut , Outsider , Bon Voyage Charlioe Brown ,Little Darlings , Happy Birthday Gemini , Leo and Loree , Windows, Witches Brew , New Years Evil, Sunday Lovers , Why Would I Lie? Die Laughing , Murder By Phone , Seed of Innocence , Schizoid , Hot T Shirts , Last Rites, The Godsend, Night of the Juggler, American Success , GORP , Night Games, The Baltimore Bullet, Hog Wild, Without Warning, Blood Feud, From the Life of the Marionettes, Borderline
1979: Tilt , Running , Walk Proud , 5 Days From Home , Streets of Hong Kong , Scavenger Hunt , The Runner Stumbles , Luna, Dreamer, Secret Life of Plants , Sunburn, Bloodline , Players , The Kirlian Witness , Head Over Heels, Last Embrace , Magician of Lublin, American Nitro, Boardwalk, Going Steady, Skatetown USA , Just You and Me Kid , Lost and Found , Ravagers m, Fast Break, When You Comin Back, Red Ryder, Cloud Dancer, Humanoid, The Evixctors , California Dreaming, Sunnyside , Seven, City on Fire, Goldengirl, The Bell Jar, Old Boyfriends , Fish Hawk, , Killer Fish, Firepower, Escape to Athena, Love and Bullets, Game for Vultures,Stay As You Are , Gizmo! , Why Not?, Steel, The Orpan, The 39 Steps, The Lady Vanishes,
1978: Movie Move , Sea Gypsies , The Medusa Touch , Angela , Moment By Moment , Almost Summer, Nunzio , Slow Dancing in the Big City, Message From Space , Convoy, Somebody Killed Her Husband , Warlords of Atlantis , If Ever I see you Again, Silver Bears, remember My Name , Leopard in the Snow , Catastrophe , Jokes My Folks Never Told Me , The Bees , Record City , Mean Dog Blues , Jennifer, Youngblood, High Ballin, Mastilda , Norseman, Rabbit Test , Dream of Passion , Stingray , Born Again
1977: mThe Squeeze , Starship Invasions , Stand Up Virgin Soldiers , Brothers, The Choirboys , Checkered Flag or Crash, Speedway, Black Pearl, Raggedy Ann and Andy , Mr. Billion, First Love , Looking For Mr. Goodbar, Citizens Band , Race For Your Life Charlie Brown, Fraternity Row, Thieves , Golden Rendezvous, Three Warriors, The Farmer , Bad, Moonshine Count Express , Ransom, The Day the World Shook , House By the Lake, The Town Thjat Dreaded Sundown , Chatterbox , Cracking Up, Scalpel , Sidewinder One, Chicken Chronicles , Passover Plot ,
1976:Ode to Billy Joe , American Reunion, Story of a Teenager , Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones , Special section , WC Fields and Me ,All This and World War 2 , Independence, The Blue Bird , I Will Iwill For Now , Hugo the Hippo, End of the Game , Down the Ancient Stirs, Sweet Revenge , Baby Blue Marine, Countdown at Kusini , Last Woman , Aaron Loves AngelaMemory of Justice , Bugsy Malone , Leadbelly, Drum , Trackdown, Its Showtime , 92 in the ShadeNASHVILLE gIRL, fOXTtrot , Killer Force, Crime and Passion , Strange Shadows in an Empoty Room , Street People , Shout at the Devil, Special Delivery, Scorchy, A Matter of Time ,
Loves of Scvaramouche , Shoot, Four Deuces , Deadly Hero, Bittersweet Love , Pipe Dreams , Next Man, Part 2 Sounder ,
1975: Catherine and Co., , Litzsomania , Rafferty and the Goldust Twins ,Sidecar Racers ,Sunday Woman, Whiffs , Man From Hong Kong, WW and The Dixie Dancekings , At Long Last Love , Devil is a Woman , Mr. Ricco , The Black Bird , The Fortune , Stardust , Sheila Levine , Moonrunners, Sharks Treasure , My Friemnds , Zorro, The Devils TriangleTidal Wave , Street Girls, Blonde in Black Leather , Murph the Surf, Six Pack annie , Ten Little Indians , Paper Tiger , Russian Roulette , Mr. Quilp, Leonor , Bronson Lee Champion , All Screwed Up, Reincarnation of Peter Proud, Return to Macon County
1974:Hang Up, Welcome to Arrow Beach , Girl From Petrovka, Newmans Law, Black Windmill , Midnight Man, Crazy World of Julius Vrooder , Together Brothers, Conrack , Catch My Soul, Nightmare Honeymoon , Confessions of a Window Cleaner , Open Season, Buster and Billie , Birds Do It Bees Do It , The Take , Crazy Joe ,Shanks ,The Dove ,Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz , Paul and Michelle, Man on a Swing , The Voyage, Visit to a Chiefs Son , Gold, Homebodies, Teenager , Bamb[oo Gods , Dirty O'Neill , Spectre of Edgar Allen Poe , W, Harrad Summer , And Now My Love , Tamarind Seed, Jury of One v, The Drivers Seat , "Jocxk" Petersen , Journey throughthe Past , Caravan to Vaccares /B]
1973: Thief Who Came to Dinner , A New Land, Boy Who Cried Werewolf , Two People , The Nelson Affair , Hex, Kid Blue , Ace Eli and Rodger of the Skies , Trader Horn, Deadly China Doll , Wicked Wicked , Deaf Smith and Johnny Ears , Dirty Weekend , lolly Madonna XXX, Oklahoma Crude , Record City , The HirelingScalawag , Ash Wednesday , Sul of Nigger Charley , A Dolls House , Charley One Eye , Malizia , Fear is the Key , First Circle , Bawdy Tales , I Escaped From Devils Island , Second Gun , Extreme Close Up , Chinese Hercules, And Millions Will Die! , Baxter !, A Man Called Noon , Maurie ,Sweet Kill, Savage! , Clones , Woman Hunt , Tender Loving Care, The Harrad Experiment , Your Three Minutes Are Up! , The Pedestrian , Arnold , Digby < Interval , Book of Numbers , Lucky Luciano, Hurry Up or Ill Be 30
1972:Dear Louise , Cry For Me Billy , Come Back Charleston Blue , Pornoys Complaint ,Malcolm X , The Emigrants ,Snow Job , Limbo , Play it As it Lays , You'll Like My Mother , Public Eye , The Ra Expeditions , Effect of Gamma Rays , Benjamin , The Salzburg Connection , To Kill A Clown, The Strange Vengeance of Rosalie , What Became of Jack and Jill , Fillmore , The Darwin Adventure , Welcome Home Soldier Boys , Melinda , Wrath of God , Every Little Crook and Nanny , Sitting Target , Corky , Cool Breeze , Stand Up and Be Counted, T.R. Baskin, Devil's Widow ,Blood and Lace , Hard Ride , Wild in the Sky, Deep thrust , Unholy Rollers , Manson , Ben , No Drums-No Bugles , Prison Girls , Where Does it Hurt, Parades, War Between Men and Women , Dagnars Hot
Pants , J.C. ,K ing Queen Knave ,Maniac Mansion , Azzura, What the Peeper Saw, Thumb Tripping, What?, Little Ark
1971:Medicine Ball Caravan , Company of Killers , Last Movie , hOMO Eroticus , Shoot Out , Red Sky in Morning , Taking Off , One More Train to Rob, Big Freeze , Made For Each Other , Bklindman , Marriage of a Young Stockbroker , Big Mo, Seven Minutes , Celebration at Big Sur , B.S. I Love You, Making It , All the Right Noises, Believe in Me , Going Home , Clay Pigeon , Fortune and Mens Eyes , Villain , /B]

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
All Screwed Up is set to be released in June by Kino in a set with two other Lina Wertmuller titles, Love and Anarchy and The Seduction of Mimi.
Also, I didn't see Permission to Kill, Dirty Knight's Work, or Kamouraska in your list, although I may have just overlooked them.
Thanks for heads up....looking forward to that set!
I've added PERMISSION and KAMOURASKA- Itried to keep to majors and mini majors
I'll delete SCREWED

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
Jon Hertzberg said:
How about THOSE LIPS THOSE EYES from 1980? That would seem to be right up Louis Letizia's alley.
Frankenheimer's THE CHALLENGE needs to be here, unless I'm not seeing it.
Also, Louis Malle's CRACKERS.
THE SQUEEZE is in the Warner Archive now.
I've added CHALLENGE and deleted SQUEEZE.
LIPS/EYES is an MGM MOD as well as CRACKERS on Universal
As to THOSE LIPS, THOSE EYES being right up my alley, i'd say your trying to CHALLENGE me to SQUEEZE out that i like this movie. I'd say -your CRACKERS! (all puns intended!)

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
platoon leader, pow the escape, the last escape, field of fire, the human shield, escape to athena, the lighthorsemen,world war III, a rumor of war.

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
kingfish said:
platoon leader, pow the escape, the last escape, field of fire, the human shield, escape to athena, the lighthorsemen,world war III, a rumor of war.
PLATOON, POW , FIELD , HUMAN , LIGHTHOREMAN were post 1985
ATHENA is listed (great movie!)
WW3 and RUMOR were tv movies

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
So many of these are available in non-U.S. discs, some even on Blu-ray, that I really think you should mark those in some way or eliminate them entirely from your list. As you can well appreciate there is a huge difference between something truly not on DVD versus BUGSY MALONE, say, which is cheaply available on a region-free Blu-ray. Then again, all of this has been discussed and hashed out elsewhere
Theres no question. And as the proud owner of many offshore discs-I do not think its the norm. The heading should read not on dvd in u.s. I do see your point.

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
Louis Letizia said:
I've added CHALLENGE and deleted SQUEEZE.
LIPS/EYES is an MGM MOD as well as CRACKERS on Universal
As to THOSE LIPS, THOSE EYES being right up my alley, i'd say your trying to CHALLENGE me to SQUEEZE out that i like this movie. I'd say -your CRACKERS! (all puns intended!)
Ha ha, so they were, Louis. :blush:
Thanks to the great marketing on the part of Uni and MGM, I completely missed those. :rolleyes:

walter o

Supporting Actor
THE PIT was out on Anchor Bay, DEADLY HERO was out on Trinity, some of the ones you listed are coming soon from Olive Films.

moviepas

Supporting Actor
For man good reasons this list should have been done one under the other and not a mass paragraph. With my eyes it is somewhat difficult to read and not miss anything. Just a point.

As mentioned some are available ex-USA releases and films do come out legally in the likes of Spain and France, even Portugal that are difficult to keep up with.

Two that come to my mind are:

A long term release of the 1979 The 39 Steps from England.

The Salzburg Connection that was released a few months ago in Australia at around A$14.00. Nice print. It is on the Bounty label but not one of their usual Universal $6 each titles(or two for $10 in newspaper shops etc). I read the book loaned by a friend many years ago and liked it. Bary Newman is the star.

A few are gray area titles but I am not interested in counting those.

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I do appreciate the input. I can start putting asteriks next to films released in other regions .
I wasnt aware of those being released. The Salzburg Connection is very underrated, and beautifully shot. I do not know if this is part of Shout! Fox package.
I also am fond of The 39 Steps remake-intriguingly done.

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
for some reason I thought The Competition was part of the pack with It's My Turn, Only When I Laugh, Chapter Two. I just saw this on Sony Channel...I liked it alot.

Jeffrey:K

Second Unit
Shoot Out (1971) is available on DVD-R from the Universal Vault Series.

Guyana - Cult of the Damned was released on DVD several years ago by VCI in its longer Latin American version (sadly non-anamorphic though).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks