What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Black Sunday (1 Viewer)

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
I sure looked for awhile at my Wal*Mart's $5.88 bin with no success. Additionally, it was not offered in any of the other sections of the store. Perhaps this is a regional thing for them?...
I have the same problem in my area. I checked 2 different Wal-Marts in my area and I couldn't find it at either one. The worst part about this is that I will not pay more than $5.88 for this title since it can be had for that price across the country. Hopefully this will be stocked in the $5.88 bin in my area in the near future.

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I saw it in a Walmart bargain bin in Danvers MA. Of course the bin probably contains a 1000 dvd's so you might have to do a little digging to get it. I already got mine at DDD for the low price. Happy fishing :D

jonathan_little

Stunt Coordinator
I had to go to the Super Wal-Mart in Augusta, ME to find this one and then wait for the bin hoggers to get out of the darn way.

The score sounds great in 5.1. The severe windowboxing for the main title sequence bugged me a bit though.

No subtitle problems on the Pioneer DV-440.

Todd Phillips

Second Unit
The windowboxing bothered me too...I was glad the whole movie didn't turnout that way.

But it also seems a little squished throughout the whole movie (people are a little too skinny and cars are a little too short)....did anyone else feel this or is it my player? Am I too sensitive to this? (I viewed it on my computer)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
I finally got around to watching Black Sunday. This turned out to be a fantastic movie. I can't say enough good things about it. I had always heard about it and the fact that they never would show it on Superbowl Sunday, but I never figured it would be this good.

Another fantastic blind buy thanks to the reviews here at HTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks