What's new

House of Flying Daggers (1 Viewer)

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
When is the US release date for HOFFD? I can hardly wait for this release!

Thanks in advance!

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
I saw it last Sunday at the NYFF, and it totally rocks. Visually stunning, and some of the set pieces are simply amazing.

Ted

Eric.

Stunt Coordinator
Yesasia are listing it as shipping on October 18th.I have read mixed reviews about this film with regards to the story being a bit silly.No doubt it should be a visual treat though.I personally won't be taking my eyes off Zhang Zi Yi ;)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i have a question about this movie:

okay at the end, the general's troops are moving in on the flying daggers hideout, but that's it, nothing else is shown except the showdown between the three principle characters. the movie hints throughout that the showdown between the 2 sides will practically decide the war, which is why i'm curious as to why they didn't show the outcome (or did they and i missed it?)

Phil L

Supporting Actor
Eric

the movie hints throughout that the showdown between the 2 sides will practically decide the war, which is why i'm curious as to why they didn't show the outcome (or did they and i missed it?)

They didn't show it. I think it just wasn't the point of the movie, the three main characters were.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks