What's new

Hitachi PJ TX100 owners? (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Are there any Hitachi PJ TX100 owners out there? Just wondering if we can swap information about setup configuration, calibration, etc etc. Yes I'm aware of the AVS former thread, but I thought I'd check here to see of there were any HTF member with a TX100 who wanted to echange ideas in addition to the AVS thread.

My TX100 is working ok. I haven't tweaked the colour uniformity yet, and I have some faint vertical banding, but other than that, the projector puts out a very very nice picture, sharp, detailed with rich colours and good contrast and decent black levels. Aside from calibrating and tweaking, I'm comparing an iScan Ultra's 480p output to an iScan HD's 720p (or less important 1080i) and also comparing VGA to DVI. In additiona I'm hoping to change my screen size from 92" diagonal 16:9 to a 102" 16:9 possibly with a fixed height of 50" and full width of 117" to make a 2.35:1 constant height for use either with zooming or with a panamorph lens.

So are there any Hitachi TX100 owners on here? What is your setup and how is your TX100 working?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks