What's new

Hell's Kitchen Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay

:laugh: So true!

I certainly wouldn't want to eat anything ever by any of the guys, especially Matt, probably get salmonella poisoning.

When Gordan was making the pasta, I was hoping some of the guys would start screaming at him to chop chop, and make it faster......

Jay

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Matt reminds me of an ukiyo-e samurai.

sharaku.jpg

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
That white truffle pizza looked awful!!

and $200 for a pizza.
Think I'll just stick with California Pizza :)

I can't even stand looking at Matt anymore, after that ugly frown from hearing about the unwashed mushrooms.

And for some reason Matt is turning into a vampire. With that tasting blood talk.

Square One restaurant, home of the $90 hamburgers?
very small hamburgers for $90

Vanessa surprisingly quits.

That was funny when Patrozza cut the meat to see the pink center to trick the main chef, to make it passable.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Jen is now zero for three on her nominations intended to get rid of her competition. Ramsey gave her a pretty skeptical look as she continued to claim that her nomination was the weakest cook on the team.

James Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Ben is so freaking annoying. He talks big smack, but can't back it all up with action. What a douche.

Also, Louross has a serious case of short man's syndrome.

I had to laugh at the girl who couldn't get the mashed potatoes right.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Is there anything more annoying that that serious "New York" accent that Rosanne is sporting? How completely un-appealing.

Although it is still better than Jen's annoying voice. Her "In your face", loudmouth makes the paint curl. I seriously want her to go. Just because she is so over top cocky and loud.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
He did indeed Will. I was thinking of the look he gave Jen when she stood by her nomination as being the weakest cook.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
When are these stupids going to learn to keep their mouths shut until Ramsay is completly finished discussing his intents. Matt blew it this time on that one. Ben shouldn't have been one in the number of the others snickering about it later since he made an even bigger ass out of himself the same way. Matt obviously would have been gone had he not pledged to work with the women, which must have intrigued Ramsay. Ben is right that he is a little bitch though. Everytime he talked to the camera he looked as if he was about to cry. Still, even though he's a goon, it's probably not all his fault. He seems like the type of guy who was naturally ganged-up upon all his life. I remember a guy in one of the seasons of the apprentice who was like that and I felt a little bad for him (even though he did not have much confidence either)

I know Ramsay is a perfectionist in the kitchen, but is an undercooked steak really the end of the world as he was pretty much making it out to be. I wouldn't have though he would even allow a medium well filet to leave his kitchen. Still, it did seem like those people could very well have been the type of spoiled c***s who would freak over an undercooked steak (well in all fairness, the daughter didn't seem too bad, but that mother.....ugh). And who the hell's favorite band are the freaking "Spiders" or whatever the hell they were called. And who the hell was that sweet sixteen mother. Talk about desperately trying to cling to youth though her daugher, the way she was right up at the stage dancing and all. The party was more for her that the daughter.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I have to agree with ugly face Matt that Chicken wings weren't really the smartest thing to make for the girl's sweet 16 party.
The girls team were smarter in making something from 3 different countries.

Not a surprise that the taste test ended in a tie.

that sweet 16 girl. "I don't like this...I don't like that" UGH!

Jen was a sore looser.
And the party planner..."sparklelicious!" YIKES!

Corey is a tease.
And I'm glad Louross didn't fall for here crap.

When Melissa's mother brought back the overcooked chicken, I hated that montage sequence before the commercial.
(what's the point of having that quick editing sequence?)
I find it very annoying.

and Corey doesn't hesitate on being blunt about Shania's work ethic and weight issues.

it was great when Matt thanked Ramsey for his generosity and Ramsey replied, "Fuck your generosity"

and Matt is so unbelievably ridiculous.
"I have no shame cooking with women"

and it looks like Matt shines in the women's section from next weeks sneak peek

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Never even heard of the "pink spiders"... looks like some kind of horrible sounding boy band. Anyway, how did the party get chosen, some kind of raffle where the winner gets a free dinner of undercooked meat and overcooked fish? :)

I think Ramsey keeps on keeping Matt just for the entertainment value and the almighty TV ratings, he doesn't seem to intent on following anybodys recommended chopping block and just follows his own whim. I bet at the end of the show, they do a half hour program of just a collage of Matt's facial expressions... :laugh:

Jay

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Matt should do Peking Opera, just pancakes his face all white, and draw in his eyebrows, put him in a robe, and he'd fit right in.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I never would have thought that Louross was straight.

Yeah, Corey definately likes to try to lure the men into the that Hot Tub.

I was hoping that Rosanne would go last night. The way she talks annoys the hell out of me. News Flash! You're White!!

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Ben and Bobby need to go. They are both school yard type bullies and the way they set out to treat Matt was crazy, and karma needs to come around to them.

James Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Corey cracks me up with her talk about using her body to manipulate the guys. I'm sorry but she's the kind of girl you regret waking up next to in the morning after a night of cheap beers and endless games of quarters.

I like how Matt was crying about how Bobby pushed him off his station:

Ramsay- "you're over 6 feet tall and 250 pounds!"
Matt- "but he pushed me off my station" Whaaaaaaaah!

That 16 year old girl and her mom were classic spoiled women from the valley. That girl claims to have never eaten shrimp in her life? Wow.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I thought it was really strange that the 16 Year Old had to be persuded into going with the Filet during the challenge, but she ordered it for her meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks