What's new

Black Mirror - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hi Gang!

I was looking to chat about this season but did not see anything via search.

I have only watched the first two episodes, but I have really enjoyed them both.
The first episode, "Joan is awful" is quite fun. Very much the style of Black Mirror. The casting was a treat to watch, and it didn't take itself too seriously.

The second episode, "Loch Henry" is a LOT darker. I really liked it. It is a bit odd in that it lacks the technology spin that the other episodes have. It is more a straightforward story that could have been on its own rather than in Black Mirror.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
We've watched the first three.

"Joan is Awful" was pretty amusing, as the story became ever more layered & meta.

"Loch Henry" really didn't seem like a typical Black Mirror episode to me, other than the skewering of TV True Crime reality shows and how the show overshadows the actual crime.

"Beyond the Sea" is my favorite of the season so far. The ending was a real WTF moment.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Watched Demon 79 last night and while it was a great horror comedy, it also did not feel like a Black Mirror episode. Interestingly enough, it eschews the typical Black Mirror episode opening and is credited as 'Red Mirror'. Potential spinoff series in the works?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Have watched the first two (“Joan is Awful” and “Loch Henry”) and I’m enjoying this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks