What's new

Happy 100th Birthhday Kirk Douglas! (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Kirk was one of my very favorite actors. I certainly In Harm's Way and Last Train From Gun Hill (and others) will get Blu-ray releases in the future.

in-harms-way-movie-poster-1965-1010253977.jpg
last-train-from-gun-hill-movie-poster-1959-1010483349.jpg

Well, the most promising of the few titles now dribbling out of Paramount is THE MOLLY MAGUIRES, because it was not a huge BO smash hit nor is it well-remembered today. If that can finally get a Blu-ray release, films such as those cited in your post should certainly have a shot. The studio seems to be dipping its toes into the water lately as though Blu-ray was a brand new format...apparently there are new people at the head of their home entertainment division. I say, come on in...the water's great! Hope it keeps up.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Remarkable!

Rhonda Fleming, born in 1923, is still with us. A marvellous woman: a knock-out good-looker, a devout Christian and a long time supporter of several charities.

And so is children's author Beverly Cleary, known for the Ramona Quimby books, at 103.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks