What's new

Go with SVS Ultra Towers or SVS Ultra bookshelves ? (1 Viewer)

TroyH4

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Troy
I've read and heard online reviews of the SVS Ultra towers and bookshelf speakers. Both models are very impressive from what I could gather from all reviewers that I came across reviewing this line.

I heard one online reviewer say just get the two bookshelf models and you'll be totally happy they sound that good.... but those towers do look great and I'm sure they sound amazing too.

For those of you that have either the Bookshelf monitors or the Ultra Towers , please comment on how you like them , their sound etc? I would be buying these mainly for HT and occasional music.

There is no room yet decided that these will go in , i'm in the very beginning stages of my HT purchasing and setup.
Thanks for any input on these,

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
It's a good question no matter the brand. I personally have the bookshelves and a 1000 sub in my bedroom and it's definitely a thrill in there. I have full towers in my living room and theater and think they provide an extra kick for those bigger spaces. If you have the cash you won't regret full tower but if it's close start with the shelves and I bet you will be more satisfied than worried about missing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks