What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Funny Signs (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I walk by a movie theater everyday (on my way to work) and they are always in the middle of doing promotions and stuff in their windows. I found this to be quite amusing:

They were writing a promiton for the movie "Wedding Crashers" and they painted "You're invited to crash our wedding" in the window. The window just happened to be located in front of the movie poster for the upcoming Jodi Foster film "Flightplan" (which takes place on a plane).

Well, I happened to walk by when they were half way through the painted promotion and all it said was "You're invited to crash"

It was quite commical, considering the "Flightplan" poster was right behind it. :D - I actually did a double take when I first saw it.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I copied these from a site (but don't remember the URL):

In a bar:

On a golf-court:

The latter one reminds me of that other thread here in the AHL (about diminishing a sentence).

And this one is great too:

:laugh:

Cees

KeithMoechnig

Stunt Coordinator
A few nights ago some vandals put "KEEP OUT" signs all around the entrance of shopko. I wanted to get a picture but I didn't have my camera.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I figured I'd resurect this thread after just getting back from Home Depot. Check out the last item:

:D Too bad they were all out of stock :frowning:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
There was a vietnamese restauraunt here in Vancouver named Pho Bich Nga.

Its closed now.

EDIT: Google is my friend

mylan

Screenwriter
Linda, if you gals weren't so loveable, maybe we could wait. Wouldn't it be great if we could just pop a pill and get to a point where we were 1 millionth of a second away, i'd never leave the house!

EugeneR

Second Unit
Sorry, I don't have a picture (maybe another Angeleno has had a chance to snap one?) but there's a "Culver City Meat Company" here in Los Angeles which has a fleet of trucks which proudly proclaim, in large red letters, "Nobody Beats Our Meat!"

Orlando

Stunt Coordinator
No pictures but two I remember.

One was a Snapple truck with it's slogan that says -

"The best stuff is in here."
Well it seems someone with a sense of humor removed the last e of here. And when I saw it all I could do was laugh.

The second is at a local strip mall where the stores are really close together a butcher and liquor store are right next to each other with the signs one after the other saying - Liquor A-1 Meat

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The two films on the marquee at the local art house theater:

The Wife
I Am Not a Witch

:laugh:

greenscreened

Second Unit
Real Name
Bob
5b7fb09ca85e2-5b7c08027e0db_15822934_1452229741473969_6354421331986263478_n__700.jpg

greenscreened

Second Unit
Real Name
Bob
That last part has a nugget of truth in there, because without the commas, the reader might think you think your family and pets are delicious!

I hesitated posting that, because I've been known to add an extra comma or two to make it sound like I'm actually saying it, as opposed to how it actually needs to be punctuated, which could lead to this trait being pointed out by others!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks