What's new

FS: Paradigm PDR-10 Subwoofer $199 (1 Viewer)

JohnDG

Stunt Coordinator
Up for sale is an excellent (mint?) condition Paradigm PDR-10 powered subwoofer (black). This unit is less than a year old and was used in my home theater/stereo system. It comes from a clean, smoke free environment. It has been safely tucked underneath my coffee table in the middle of the room. I recently upgraded to a larger, more expensive unit and no longer need this piece.
This unit is in near mint condition and will come with all original paperwork, packaging and box. There are no scratches or marks on the unit. To get more info on this great sub, copy and paste the following link: http://www.paradigm.com/Website/Site...DR_Series.html .
I've checked Ebay over the last month, and used PDR-10's in similiar condition are going for an average of $225. I will let this go for $199 here on this site, given all the great advice I have received over the last two years. Shipping (UPS Ground) will be $40. PayPal is OK. Money order is good also. I've sold a number of laserdiscs over the last year with no complaints.
Also, I've been working with the PDR-10, and I've found something interesting: turning down the cross-over on the sub really allows you to boost the low-end, and flattens out the frequency repsonse curve (FR).
I found this info at Link Removed . The FR chart shows that, by moving the sub's cross-over down to 90Hz (I use 100Hz), that you can turn up the sub, and thus the low ranges, without adding to the 40-100Hz range. I've checked this out on my sub, and the FR results are very flat, less a room induced lull at 45Hz that I would need an equalizer to remove.
jdg

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
To help sell this, I will send the buyer of the PDR-10 a free replacement driver (Original Paradigm PDR-10 10" woofer)

John- let me know who buys this and their address, and I'll send them the woofer.

(I changed the woofer and amp in my old PDR-10 to an Infinity Perfect 12.1 and 250 Watt PE amp, if anyone was wondering!)

John, check your PMs. It's probably not exactly the kind of message you're looking for, but it's all I have to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks