What's new

Fox, thanks for 300 Spartans (1 Viewer)

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
Thank you for releasing "The 300 Spartans". After viewing the disc, the wait was worth it as the picture transfer is outstanding. My 10 year-old son watched it with me and he enjoyed it too. Keep up the good work.

John Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, thanks to Peter Staddon and the others at Fox for this excellent recent release. The 300 Spartans is a guilty pleasure of mine and I enjoy watching it with my 2 sons. By the way, the studios should keep one thing in mind in regard to the release of "lesser" (and sometimes obscure) films on DVD. Often, it's the release of these films on DVD which really gets us excited. Why? Simply because we realize that most present day films will be available on DVD not long after their theatrical or cable television debuts...in a nutshell, we take this for granted - not so of course with regard to films which may not see the light of day on DVD. Many thanks again to Fox for taking the time and effort to release this relatively low budget but entertaining film from the early 60's.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Thanks for THE 300 SPARTANS. Its a great transfer . It does make me long for some of the other FOX WIDESCREEN EPICS of the 50's and 60's.........
THE EGYPTIAN
STORY OF RUTH
DAVID AND BATHSHEBA

How about releasing those in conjunction with "Passion of Christ?"

I have heard that THE EGYPTIAN has been recently restored.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks