What's new

First look at Gattaca Superbit : a definite improvement in picture (1 Viewer)

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
Since I only have the SuperBit version, would someone kindly let me know what happens in these deleted scenes?
I haven't watched this in a while but I will let you know what happens in the CODA.

It is just words on the screen. They tell you about all the people from history that had genetic defects, like Lincoln and Einstein, finally you, how they would have never been born in the Gattaca system. Pretty powerful, but could be seen as too preachy which is probably why it was cut.

Really, I think they could have just done a special edition instead of a superbit. Gattaca is a single layer/dual side disc so the movie is really squeezed on there. They should have just dumped the P&S and then filled up a dual layer disc with the film and extras. Probably would have been just as good as the superbit.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Pierre Gagne

Agent
I haven't watched the deleted scenes for a while, but I remember there is the extented scene at the embryo factory, there is a very interesting scene involving Jerome (Ethan Hawke) and his budy from the cleaning staff (can't remember the actor's name). Oh, and there is also a blooper where the doctor drinks Jerome's piss.

Pierre

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks